What did you Keto today?

(sue) #2568

Finally getting the hang of using cast iron. My meals from yesterday and today (1 pan was for my parents)

All chicken thighs!

Cooked in cream. Threw on a bunch of chives.

Marinated in soy sauce

Marinated in soy sauce and topped with kimchi

I made my own marinara then threw together this mini lasagna. 6g of carbs.

(Ernest) #2570

Oh yeah, back on the road…

Flat Iron Steak with Chimichurri Sauce atop Arugula

(Khara) #2572

Tried a new recipe this morning - Coconut Pancakes along with the usual bacon and eggs.

http://www.healthnutnation.com/2013/12/07/paleo-coconut-pancakes/

(Kevin Bitter) #2573

I have “packed breakfast” at work. My colleagues find my choice of Liver, Avo and Poached Eggs Salad an unusual choice… but today one brought in boiled eggs instead of a sandwich. It seems like I am quietly contagious. I am still trying to reduce non-nutrient dense carbs further.

(Cathy) #2574

Leftover steak made into steak tortilla minus the tortilla!

(Ren) #2575

This was birthday weekend for me. I feel off the wagon drinking craft beer at a brewery, but everything else was keto.

Thursday - Birthday dinner. Tomahawk Ribeye w/ chimchurri sauce served brussel sprouts and mushrooms.

Saturday - Went to a local brewery for my bday, 1 year anniversary of the brewery, and 1 year ago I proposed to my now wife. I skipped the grapes but partook in everything else form our board. Farm house cheddar, Butterkaise, jamon serrano, hot salami, hot calabrese, and proscuitto. The

Sunday - Breakfast was at a local restaurant. Chorizo omellete w/ spinach, green onions, feta, and pico. Fruit was my sisters side dish.

Monday - Brunch was leftover tomahawk ribeye (butter basted to warm it through), eggs over medium and some avocado slices.

Monday - Dinner was Carlshead pizza with pepperoni and leftover beef/jalapeno sausage we had made on Friday.

Weekend eats -

Duck egg omelet with cheese and the most amazing French cultured butter

Reverse sear chuck eye steaks

(Ernest) #2577

Pork steak…chop

(Sarah Herlihy) #2578

Yum. Im going to give this a crack.

(Ren) #2579

Burrito Bowl sans beans, served on riced cauliflower w/ avocado and lime.

(LUCAS KRAUSE) #2580

Bacon, sausage, eggs, with butter.

Bacon cheddar burger on roasted portobello caps

Matcha dark chocolate coconut butter cups, not the prettiest and I intended to add another layer of chocolate on top but the mold was too small but works out great for a lower carb nibble

(Khara) #2582

How are those eggs prepared? They look interesting.

(Andrew Anderson) #2583

Ribeye fun

(LUCAS KRAUSE) #2584

Yes these are poached eggs, soft.

(Khara) #2585

Pretty. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Mary) #2586

Where did you get the skillet? Even the shape of it inspires a cooking experience.

Tuna poke served with sesame mayo and nori sheets wrap style

Lasagna with sliced turkey for “noodles”