What did you Keto today?

(Candy Lind) #9569

Totally off topic, but you HAVE to go to City Hall and ride the “paternoster elevator” - one that never stops. I just saw a video about it yesterday, and now it’s on my bucket list!

(Candy Lind) #9570

Yet another lie we’ve been told. Read our science forum and the book “The Salt Fix.” I have a hard time getting ENOUGH salt with this WOE. I take 2 1g tablets a day.

(Candy Lind) #9571

We have those, too, along with an excellent salad bar. :heart_eyes:

(Blessed with butter ) #9572

I eat it out of a container on my counter, I get leg cramps all the time, and in my ribs too. I just eat a pinch of sea salt and they go away. Isn’t it wonderful to be able to know what our bodies need! I am doing a fat bomb class for 3 other people on Friday I am so excited to be teaching some others to be healthy!

(Blessed with butter ) #9573

Welcome back! I too have this problem at my house. I swear even my grown kids that do not live with me anymore know when I cook bacon or pull out Salami. Every time they show up at the front door! lol Have a beautiful day!

(Candy Lind) #9574

Darn, can’t do that many carbs. Guess I’ll stick to Zorn’s Pork Rind Pancakes

(Diane) #9575

You get half?

(Lauren) #9576

The bacon pictured is the half I got. Sneaky kids…

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #9577

When I worked at a fancy supermarket I would occasionally grab an olive on the way by… don’t tell! (Everyone knew, including my bosses.) I called it the Olive Tax. My favorite were the ones with mustard seeds. Mmmmmm… I miss that olive bar.

I love it!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #9579

I stole the idea too… from one of the regional guys.

• Mini Sweet Peppers :hot_pepper:
  • Cream Cheese
  • Yancey’s Fancy Buffalo Cheddar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Bacon :bacon:

I don’t know how they taste, but they look wonderful! :yum: :drooling_face:

(Mike W.) #9582

Dear Costco,
I love you.
$7.99 lb for Prime steaks

(Doug) #9583

:yum: Mike, that picture made me feel a bit dizzy… Lookin ’ GOOD.

(Deborah ) #9584

Dinner last night. Bacon, fried eggs, and keto bread French toast w/sugar-free Waldon Farms syrup.

Keto french toast?!?!? How does one make this? Please share :slight_smile:

(Deborah ) #9587

I had made a loaf of bread the day before, using the bread recipe from Keto Connect below, then just made the french toast the usual way. (One egg, combined with a little heavy whipping cream - instead of milk, a pinch of salt, dash of vanilla extract, and some cinnamon).

Dipped the bread slices in the egg mixture and cooked in ghee in a skillet. Topped with butter and syrup.

It was delish!! :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! I love me some french toast.

(Mike W.) #9589

Sous vide 129/2 then seared in thick bottomed steel pan. Perfect medium rare… Every. Time.

Money shot