What did you Keto today?

(Patrick B.) #787

That is probably my favorite way to eat a cheeseburger… Although your egg doesn’t look yolky… :stuck_out_tongue:

(Tom) #788

Coffee with home made Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk

(Jacquie) #789

I’ve never been drawn to use sweetened condensed milk but if I was, I’d definitely use your recipe. Thanks for posting it. :slight_smile:

(Tom) #790

I never was either, but now I’m just looking for excuses to use it. :smile:

(Rich Hopkins) #791

I’ve been keto for a month and five days, and today was the first time I ate something that I knew had sugar in it. We had a dinner after church, and I pigged out on the nice, fatty ham, and someone made some kind of cabbage casserole with lots of cheese and ground beef… YUMMO!

But afterward, when it was time for dessert, I skipped over the keto cheesecake that I made, and saw the bowl of strawberries, whipped cream, and pound cake, all made into some kind of dessert casserole. YUMMO!

I had a helping of that. Yeah, I know… But I knew before taking the first bite that when the plate was clean, I’d be back on Keto, and I’d be no worse for it. Best of all, I’m sitting here NOT craving more of it. Back to Keto for me!

(Patrick B.) #792

Thanks to @Becky for the recipe
Balsamic Roast Beef.

8 ounce chuck eye steak tenderized via salt method cooked in cast iron skillet until medium… I really want to get the sous vide thing now… Also, I don’t normally spend money on steak because I feel it’s too expensive. But I’m realizing that I actually spend way less at the grocery store now. Plus I deserve it!

(Jacquie) #794

Goulash with Butter Fried cabbage. I don’t take photos of my food, so instead I include the recipe. :slight_smile: Lots of veggies which reminds me of Whole30 meals.

(AnnaLeeThal) #795

A charcuterie for the Keto party I had tonight.

(Jonathan Bowers) #796

Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes with a Mocha Marscapone Icing

(G. Andrew Duthie) #797

I don’t see a link to a recipe anywhere in that post…I’m sure you meant to post it…right? :wink:

Of course @devhammer wants the recipe. It features mascarpone!!

(G. Andrew Duthie) #799

Sadly, I may have to start rationing. I am down to my last two tubs from my raid of Safeway when it was on sale. :frowning:

(Jonathan Bowers) #800

Oh yeah… totally forgot. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

(eat more) #801

oooommmmgggg those look so yummy!

(brian) #802

Tonight Had some instant pot beef ribs (inspired by @Brenda post about her hot pot ribs) and some shredded sprouts with bacon. Not the best picture but it was great.

(Jessica ) #803

Bacon wrapped chicken with cream cheese and sharp cheddar cheese in the middle with a side salad.

Nice. I often add some PB to Asian style sauces - works well.

Beautiful!!!

(Ryan Lindsey) #806

Just a boring keto meal :stuck_out_tongue:

I like my bacon medium rare - never have enjoyed the carbon on the crispy stuff. These ones are a little overdone on the edges… :smiley: