What did you Keto today?

(Ashley) #7072

Wait, the baby corn is low carb?

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7073

BLT chicken salad

(Candy Lind) #7074

Low enough to use in moderation.

(matt ) #7075

I’d check that as that seems high. There is very few carbs in baby corn. I’d say more like 2-3 per 100g

**Based on looking around in the past when I was wanting keto cornbread.

(Rob) #7076

I’ve found everything from 1-2g to 19g per 100g - all verified entries from different producers. I count it keto if it has even the higher value since I wouldn’t have 100g anyway. :grin:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #7077

There are beautiful baby corn recipes in the KetogenicForums

(Troy) #7078

“ where’s the beef “…an oldy but goody fast food commercial :smirk:

I only see Tasty blue cheese ?:joy:
Jk

Looks so good!
Made me think of Bobs Big Boy ( blue cheese ) right now😄

(Candy Lind) #7079

I looked at 4 or 5 listings and used the highest. Better to err to the high side, I always say! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #7080

There’s some pig in there hiding behind the chicken!

(Ashley) #7081

I wow I’m going to have to check baby corn out, haven’t had baby corn since I was younger but I used to love it!

(Karen) #7082

I love a meal that is a colorful great for the eyes!

K

(Doug) #7083

Wow, LeeAnn, that looks outstanding. :sunglasses:

(LeeAnn Brooks) #7084

It was. And I’m having leftovers today. Hope it’s as good the second time around.

(Candy Lind) #7085

ALL RIGHT! I see a “farm animal food stacking competition coming on … only “traditional” edible farm animals - no dogs, cats, donkeys, mules, horses (yes I know you eat them abroad, but I can’t see beyond the big melty brown eyes) allowed. Oh, and eggs are fair game. Who’s up for it? :sunglasses:

Of course, this means I have to get some mutton and learn how to cook it, but I’m no coward! Now I need to find a picture of a stack with a duck in it!

(TJ Borden) #7086

Looks like the keto food pyramid

(grace elizabeth) #7087

The baby corn tortilla chips look amazing! I’ll try out the recipe as soon as I get some lard. Right now I only have olive oil and coconut oil.

(grace elizabeth) #7088

raspberry avocado smoothie… Only made half the recipe to keep carbs low

(Central Florida Bob ) #7089

It’s beautiful.

What’s in it?

(grace elizabeth) #7090

Thanks, Bob! It tasted beautiful too.
I kinda improvised after seeing a few different recipes, didn’t really measure, but its about 1 cup of frozen raspberries,half medium avocado, then I added coconut milk just to cover the berries and avo, a couple drops of vanilla stevia and blended away. I did add a little water to desired thickness. I was going to add some flax meal but I forgot.

It was probably about 10-12 net carbs but there will be no more carbs today. Just roast beef that is right now in the crockpot.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #7091