What did you Keto today?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6695

Post workout breakfast. Yes, Iā€™m working out in a fasted state! :nerd_face::weight_lifting_man:t2:ā€ā™‚

(LeeAnn Brooks) #6696

Do you ever get heartburn from the jalapeƱos?

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6697

No maā€™am! But Iā€™ve been eating them like that for 40 years.

(LeeAnn Brooks) #6698

I :heart: JalapeƱos, but they donā€™t always love me. Problem is I never know when they are going to play nice or reach up into my esophagus and beat the living crap out of me.
Iā€™m thinking of doing some poppers. Cream cheese helps.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6699

A lot of people find that if they cut the seeds and connective veins out of the pepper itā€™s a little more mild. Another trick you can do is refrigerate them for a day prior to consumption

(Candy Lind) #6700

And next, @rhltechie - Mickey Mouse pork-rind pancakes - unless you want to do elephants again. :smiling_imp:

(Candy Lind) #6701

Wrap bacon around them; :heart_eyes: by the time the baconā€™s done, the majority of the heat has been roasted out of them.

@rustyk61 is right about removing the skin and membrane if you donā€™t want the peppers as hot. Most of the capsaicin lives in the pith and, a surprise to me, the big blob of white stuff at the top, the placenta. Not really so much the seeds. USE GLOVES - and a strawberry huller (SO much easier than a spoon!) - to scrape out the pith. I leave them on throughout assembly, too, because Iā€™m a notorious eye rubber. :flushed:

(Gabriel G.) #6702

Please let me know if Iā€™m over sharing :wink:

Napa cabbage cooked in butter and bacon grease with the pastrami equivalent of lardons. Seasoned with Old Bay (why not?), granulated garlic, and pepper.

(Rebecca ) #6703

No way is anyone oversharing. I get great ideas from this beautiful pictures. This looks super tasty! I love skillet fry ups with cabbage.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6704

Buddy, if your over sharing, I am definitely guilty of over serving!!! :nerd_face:

I get some of my best ideas from this thread! :sunglasses:

(Candy Lind) #6705

I for one like ā€œsnackingā€ dinners. :+1:t2::slight_smile:

(Mandy) #6706

@CandyLindTX Ha! I think mickey would be easierā€¦ Free hand elephants might exceed my artistic abilities! But that sounds delicious no katter what shape!

(Mandy) #6707

Avocado burger!! So friggin delicious. I made some sugar free ketchup this week, surprised how much it tastes like my good Ole sugary heinz. Also if you donā€™t eat bubbies fermented pickles (or make your own), are you really eating pickles? :wink:

(Sharilyn J Clay) #6708

Eggplant Lasagna with romano/parmsan cheese sprinkled on top. Yum!

By the way, this is so much fun to see what everyoneā€™s eating! Thank you for this section!

(Sharilyn J Clay) #6709

I love Bubbies sauerkraut!

(Mandy) #6710

I wish I like krautā€¦ I keep trying but I keep not liking it. I put away a lot of bubbies pickles thoughā€¦ And the juice! :cucumber:

(Ron) #6711

I thing all you people are WAY to focused on the artistry of your plate. As exquisite as all these look, there is no way I would find the time to take pictures before woofing it down!:tongue::stuck_out_tongue::drooling_face::grin::slightly_smiling_face:

Great posts everyone!

(Mandy) #6712

Hahaha! You right. I work from home and admittedly have way too much time on my hands :slight_smile:

(TJ Borden) #6713

What ideas? All you eat is steak and jalapeƱos. :joy:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #6714

Well, you knowā€¦seasonings and stuffā€¦lmao :flushed: