What did you Keto today?

(Sophie) #5875

You want some good BBQ, you need to slap some pork in that sucker! :wink:

(Central Florida Bob ) #5876

My first brisket came out dry. I’ve only done a few because of how long they take. Last time I sat up all night with it (well, slept an hour or two at a time) and cooked midnight till about 5 the next afternoon - 17 hours. It turned out better.

(Lauren) #5877

I usually don’t eat lunch, but I’m switching my gym hours to evening, so idk how supper is going to work now.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #5878

Ribeye spiedies. Red wine, olive oil, garlic, herbs spices marinade, Sous Vide 3h/131, shocked and seared on GrillGrates at REAL HOT.

I will allow no vegan to suggest that the HCAs will be a problem.

(Candy Lind) #5879

That lamb looks gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #5880

I cubed up a chuck roast and made chili based on this thread, & it is so good I think I’m going to be overeating my macros until it’s gone. Even thinking about making some keto buns so I can make a messy ol’ chili dog … At least I kept myself from licking the bowl. :smiling_imp:

This past weekend: Some pork belly crisping (after instant pot cooking) & chicken wings fresh from oven.

(TJ Borden) #5882

That will be next :grin:

(TJ Borden) #5883

I’ll plan better next time and get an early start

(Sophie) #5884

A little smokin tip… be generous with your downwind neighbors, especially if you are smoking a lot! :blush:

Went back to the grocery today, and they were out of the ribeye sale roasts. So I got a raincheck, good for a month. The best of both worlds. :grin:

I did get a package of short ribs with bones and am slow cooking them now. Coupled with bacon fat braised Brussel Sprouts will be dinner.

(Central Florida Bob ) #5886

I take this seriously. I get self-conscious when I do those all night cooks. I wouldn’t like to be smelling a smoker in the middle of the night and waking up hungry. Even this past Sunday’s pulled pork - it went into the smoker at 5AM, so I’m sure someone around the neighborhood was smelling it when they woke up. Or it woke them up.

(Candy Lind) #5887

Chili that didn’t make the last pic … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This time I’m scooping it with chicharrones.

(Candy Lind) #5888

I love rain checks that make space in the freezer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m obsessed with this leftover Easter ham salad with "honey mustard made with mustard sucralose and sour cream. Don’t forget the bacon bits

(Rahul Ratra) #5890

Can you please share crockpot pork shoulder roast reciepe

Hadnt thought of using sucralose with mustard. I’ve really been missing the ‘honey mustard’ and ham combo. Must experiment…

Thanks.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #5892

Post 72 hour fast!

(Marilee) #5893

Keto street tacos
Filet Mignon seasoned with taco seasoning below, replaced chili powder for chipotle
Shredded cheddar, lettuce, sour cream, and, guacomole, served on fried provolone rounds.

(Ernest) #5894

Greens n thighs. Sauce is avocado oil mayo mixed with lime juice, lime zest, Vietnam fish sauce (red boat) and sriracha sauce. A pinch of Tarragon herb