What did you Keto today?

(Missy) #5454

@matt the Bluetooth option flew right over my head with that one.:joy: Regardless, it bothers me that I need my phone to run the Joule. For that price, IMO, should have a manual option.

@Baytowvin looks like I have more reading to do. I didn’t know Anova offered 2 options. Cheaper always sounds better, especially if the results are the same.

(Hala) #5455

my green almonds

(Pete A) #5456

Let’s eat!

10 ounces roasted chicken (bottom), spinach with 1 tbs butter, blue cheese drizzle:

(Lonnie Hedley) #5457

Feast before Zornfast.

2 servings ground beef (224g), 1 serving ground sausage (56g), two eggs, hot sauce.

Raw almond butter (87g) with lots of pink salt.

Anybody else notice raw almond butter is a lot stickier than roasted almond butter?

(Marie Dantoni) #5458

Norweian cod “breaded” with almond meal and parmesan with sriracha mayo,and green beans sauteed in garlic and olive oil.

(Missy) #5460

Now this is a damn fine looking meal! We should all be posting ketoaide pics…at least until I break my fast.:wink:

(Ernest) #5461

Lamb

(Stephanie Sablich) #5462

Oh my. Pork God on high.

Pork rind pancakes (@Brenda recipe) smothered with the sugar free cherry jello Marscapone mousse I made. Whoa.

(Rob) #5463

I just got a job after 18 months off looking after my parents and licking my wounds, so I thought I’d celebrate with my first Keto ribeye :cut_of_meat: with fried Brussels sprouts. I could only manage the bone-in half so I guess I’m not starting the Zorn fest tonight :roll_eyes:

(Missy) #5464

Oh my stars! Sous vide?

(Ernest) #5465

Always!!! My hot tub time machine stays running, 24/7.

(Tina Emmons) #5466

soooo…did you ask for a low-carb meal? That’s awesome if they actually comply!

(Tina Emmons) #5467

Tbsp of cream even better!

(matt ) #5468

Yeah I want everything to have in interface on it. Remore control should be a plus not the only option. I gave up on my remote access and just set everything on the device. I never use the timer. Only the temp.

Sugar free cherry marscarpone mousse hello! Omg you’ve just changed my life!

I love fried sprouts. Another good option is wrapping them in bacon and throwing them in the oven to crisp up.

Congratulations on the new job Rob!

(Hala) #5471

Love the title :joy: It’s the feastingfasf not fastingfeast
Not even a feast (keto talking )

Why would you post pictures of pasta I hate you :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::sweat::sweat::sweat::scream::dizzy_face:

(Hala) #5473

We dnt care abt pasta at least we have avocato and nuts with no guilt :joy::+1:t3: