What did you Keto today?

(jilliangordona) #1833

Today I had pork rind pancakes from @Brenda and jicama fries (tossed in garlic and rosemary) via @Fiorella! So thankful to have a place where I can find tried and true good tasting recipes.

(Mike Glasbrener) #1834

Still hungry… snack…
Cheddar with kalamata olive paste
Parmesan cheese
Macadamia nuts

(Ernest) #1835

(Christopher Avery) #1836

Easy fast cabbage sautéed in butter with bacon , shallots, and onions served with Kirkland pulled pork.

#boringketo

(Jeremy Johnson) #1837

Supper tonight was a burger with sauteed onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, hollandaise sauce, and coleslaw on the side.

A Tex Mex breakfast favourite called Chilequiles … link to recipe here.

(Ernest) #1839

Got off work early…yep fired up the grill.

(Andrew Anderson) #1840

18/6. Not deprived.

(jilliangordona) #1841

Chilaquiles is also a Mexican dish with tortilla chips, red or green sauce, queso blanco, and crema. I got excited you had a replacement recipe but I see this is different haha

(Ellie Baum) #1842

My first Carlshead pizza. It was really yummy.

there are different versions of chilequiles…red sauce versus green sauce versus both. Queso blanco, versus ranchero, versus asadero…etc. With or without crema. And instead of the strips of tortilla chips, I substitute with baby corn which works quite well.

I have a preference for the chilaquiles with salsa verde, and I used havarti cheese because of its higher fat content. I also reduce the amount of salsa, to stay within the carb limits. And I also add Cholula hot sauce…because I like it spicy :wink:

(Cathy) #1844

My dinner was a cheddar sausage, wrapped in bacon and given a coat of homemade bbq sauce and then wrapped in miracle dough and baked for 10 mins. along with a side of cauliflower salad. Hit the spot!!!

(Jennifer) #1845

Garlic scapes from the garden, I ate them sauteed it pork belly fat. Yummy…

(Dustin Bowen) #1846

Chicken salad made from discount rotisserie chicken with crispy chicken skin “bacon”

(Sheri Knauer) #1847

Oh, how can I possibly maintain this WOE? Pulled smoked pork, leeks sautéed in duck fat, a pile of spinach, covered in melted ghee. Oh. Woe is me!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1848

We tried Egg Roll in a Bowl with broccoli slaw, a nice alternative to regular cabbage

(Danielle) #1849

Three kinds of cheese. Hard boiled egg. Pepperoni. And dill pickles. Boom Lunch

(Pablo Medeiros) #1850

Yesterday’s lunch: sausage and boiled eggs and almost 1L of açaí

(Andrew Anderson) #1851

Fat head game changer for me tonight. I used a dryer mozzarella and made some pork rind powder to knead into the cheese. No other ingredients. Crispy and delicious.

(Lauren) #1852

My first time making pulled pork (pork shoulder, in oven). It is literally the most tender, moist, and delicious pulled pork I’ve ever eaten (and growing up, pulled pork was a 2-3 times a month meal.) Add a little Carolina-style bbq sauce and it’s just amazing.