What did you Keto today?

Fathead pizza with italian sausage, onions, green pepper and pepperoni. These are the leftovers, but they wont survive the night!

(Roxanne) #1493

Smoked Cheddar Cauliflower and Cheese, with left over “shake and bake” chicken drumsticks

Wings. I breaded them with a mix of parm cheese, pork rinds, and almond flour.

Pasta night!

Pine nut zoodles and fried prosciuitto-wrapped ricotta raviolis (in Rao’s tomato sauce with more ricotta on top).

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1496

@thirdgear I’m drooling, but that is a ridiculously small serving of guac :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tamales…yes…TAMALES!!! Recipe at this link

(Candace) #1498

Bacon, chili (Maria Emmerich’s Breakfast Chili), and cheese burger, with avocado.

(Alex Peralta) #1499

Started with butter and a little shallot. Cooked till translucent then added HWC salt and pepper, cream cheese to thicken since can’t use flour then added a pile of spinach cooked till wilted then into a dish. Topped with some parm cheese and under the broiler until golden and bubbly.

(Alex Peralta) #1500

Easy quick breakfast this morning. Always satisfies. Cooked in a Tbls of butter of course.

(Griffin Mekelburg) #1501

Breakfast today was some leftover Bacon Cheeseburger casserole with some extra bacon and topped with ranch, followed up with a Cheesecake Cupcake cause keto says screw the norms, I want Cheesecake for breakfast!!

(Megan) #1502

This was my Mother’s Day dinner.

(Alex Peralta) #1503

I want this now!

I am making these for breakfast!!

(Griffin Mekelburg) #1505

so simple yet so savory, my mouth is watering and i just ate! lmao

(James storie) #1506

WHAT??? YESSSS! Love it!

(Karl L) #1507

Quick and easy… bacon and egg salad! Recipe: egg, mayo, bacon.

Sopa de albondigas (meatball soup). Recipe at this link

(James storie) #1509

@Fiorella, you are killing me! You should just go ahead and do a whole cookbook! :smile:

(Jeremy Storie) #1510

Seriously! It’s an everyday thing with these gourmet fork shots. Now it’s spoon shots too!

(Ernest) #1511

@jeremystorie hahahahahaha!! Wait for the Spatula shot