What did you Keto today?

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1420

My dinner was a fasting empty plate, and I made my Hubby Italian Sausage Portabella Mushrooms. He luved them, I’ll taste them next round :sunglasses:

Recipe Italian Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms

Schweinshaxe! German Braised Pork Hock, recipe at this link

(Sheri Knauer) #1422

A big, fat, plate of nothing!! I’m currently fasting, lol!

(Tim) #1423

That looks delicious. Do you have a recipe you can share?

How can you make that when you are fasting? You have will of iron woman. x

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1425

Yes @tsyork I’ve added the link to my post above and the recipe is Italian Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Enjoy!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1426

Ahhhhhh shucks, thank you :smile::blush::grin:… I can’t find the blush emoji! I fasted for a number of years pre-keto so the mind strength building is well behind me. People who work at a bakery and stay keto amaze me. I’m motivated to help my Hubby find a way to stay keto, he’s struggling and presenting food like this keeps him going

(Arlene) #1427

I love the plate. The artist did a fantastic job, though you can sure tell they were an artist, rather than a musician. :slight_smile:

(Arlene) #1428

Cara, You’re the first ketoer I’m aware of in the Eugene area. I’m here too.

“Club sandwich”-style salad

(Dustin Cade) #1430

#ZornwafflePizza

(Jenn Monaghan) #1431

Nut butter bread

(Lauren) #1432

Just your average, delicious surf and turf (Surf obviously not in the picture, but it was amazing.)

(Cathy) #1433

This is what I am planning to eat today. 'It is called ‘everything bagel hotdog’. Picture from the primitive palate.

Taste as good as it looks?

(Jenn Monaghan) #1435

I think it does! My husband thinks it tastes too much like peanut butter. But I love peanut butter.

It has a really good fluffy texture and you can’t taste the egg at all. I’m going to toast some and put some fried eggs on top of it tonight.

I used the recipe with 1 cup nut butter, 5 eggs, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tbs apple cider vinegar & 1/2 tsp salt.

You would probably get a milder bread then with almond butter? I like the sound of peanut tasting bread though. Must try.

(matt ) #1437

Recipe for the Everything bagel dogs please.

(Ernest) #1438

A little breakfast

(Sheri Knauer) #1439

Here I see what I had for lunch. My own creation. I sliced some liver wurst, dunked it in some egg, coated that with crushed pork rinds mixed with Parmesan cheese that I finely ground in a spice grinder with some everything bagel spice from Trader Joe’s, then I fry me up in a pan with some avocado oil. It was actually pretty good if I do say so myself.