What did you Keto today?

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1403

Roasted Pecans. Made two batches. One sweet, with Swerve and cinnamon, and one savory, with chili powder, salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprika.

Both are yummy.

(Ernest) #1404

Beautiful day for BBQ!

(Jenn Monaghan) #1405

Spinach artichoke dip with parm crisps

(Ernest) #1406

Keto Jell-O!!

Hi guys, I’m totally new, but have been toying with keto since August 2016. Recently discovered 2ketodudes and now I’m more inspired than ever to pursue keto-style cooking. I’m a former vegan chef, now oddly loving the fatty meat culinary world. Can’t wait to see what goes on here!

Today I had coffee with HWC, among other things, but my main meal was a Bacon Cheeseburger with 90 second bread, grilled onions, baby spinach, sour cream blended with green onions, and yellow mustard. And iced tea because it’s finally warm here in Oregon!

Jicama french fries…made into POUTINE!!! Here is the recipe link

Do you put any oil or soak them at all to get the spices to stick or just dry roast as is?

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1410

Melted butter and coconut oil. And I roast then low and slow (no more than 200F or so).

(Arlene) #1411

Cara, This looks scrumptuous! I’m in Oregon too. Are you in southern Oregon?

Oooooh - that sounds amazing. I have some walnuts. I think I may do same.

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1413

@Daisy, forgot to mention that I used some maple extract on the sweet ones, so they’re actually a little bit maple-y. I could have probably gone heavier on the maple, but since I haven’t used it much, I didn’t want to overdo it.

I could use walnut oil on my walnuts to make them even more walnutty!

(Ernest) #1415

I really like one meal a day for weekdays. I use weekends to throw a wrench in the system.

Sous Vide then smoked pork belly, chicken thigh and avocado with sardines.

(Keto in Katy) #1416

This sounds really interesting. Anything else you prepare it with, or just those two ingredients?

(Ernest) #1417

Just those plus Sea Salt, a touch of cayenne pepper. Very good eats.
I have that at 3 times a week. I have an Avocado every day.

That looks delicious!

I’m in Eugene!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1420

My dinner was a fasting empty plate, and I made my Hubby Italian Sausage Portabella Mushrooms. He luved them, I’ll taste them next round :sunglasses:

Recipe Italian Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms

Schweinshaxe! German Braised Pork Hock, recipe at this link

(Sheri Knauer) #1422

A big, fat, plate of nothing!! I’m currently fasting, lol!