What did you Keto today?

Breakfast: Eggs, butter, bacon bits, red bell peppers, and more butter with a side of BACON

Dinner: Chicken salad on flatbread

Dessert: Peanut Butter Cookies :smile:

I was stuck at home due to rain, lots n’ lots of rain…

(Jenn Monaghan) #1370

Zucchini lasagne

(Sheri Knauer) #1371

Ugh! Sooooooo boring! (Nom Nom!)

(Sheri Knauer) #1372

Tonight, I had taco salad! Ground beef mixed with homemade taco seasoning and cream cheese on top of a mix of romaine, spinach, and cilantro, with some cherry tomatoes, black olives, cucumber, and avocado mixed in. Topped it off with some grated Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese. For dessert, I had some Carls Chocolate Mousse! I feel so deprived. How can I possibly sustain this way of eating??

(Rachel) #1373

For a snack I made cheese crisps with parmesan and thin provolone.

Who says you can’t enjoy Spanish tapas on keto!

How about Patatas Bravas

(Megan) #1375

Mushroom burger scramble and a simple salad. I read the recipe in Keto Clarity but you can find it at this link: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/mushroom_burger_scramble.html

(Ernest) #1376

No fuss breakfast

(Karl L) #1377

My usual breakfast: sausage crumbles, fresh cut salsa and eggs. (photo pre-scramble!)

(Alex Dipego) #1378

(Ernest) #1379

One meal day…
Eggs scrambled in leaf lard, smashed avocado, beef flanken cut ribs.

(Karl L) #1380

That’s beautiful!

(Dustin Cade) #1381

Quick and easy use of left over beef roast! Cut it into strips quick fried in some oil and butter and one egg!

Better than warming them in the microwave

(Ruth Poutanen) #1382

I did this by mistake and it turned out great - definitely crisper!

Steak and pepper omelette

(Jared) #1384

Derby day party here in Louisville, KY! 19 lbs worth of Boston Butt. 3 day bourbon brine. 3 day sous vide bath. 4 hour roast in the oven with a dry rub. Keto friendly Bourbon BBQ sauce en route!

P.S. I hit 50 lbs down this morning :smiley:

(Arlene) #1385

50 pounds!!! Woo hoo! Congratulations.

(I am a Dog (Dog's eat until they burst!)) #1386

They had a Beer, Bacon, and Music Festival today at Hilton Head Island and I had a bacon wrapped shrimp skewer!

Almost bought the bandages!

Breakfast of keto champions! The faux potato hashbrowns recipe at this link

(Keto in Katy) #1388

Eggs scrambled with Havarti cheese, salsa, bacon, berries with heavy cream. Divine.