What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #162

Make sure you incorporate that into your wedding vows :joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #163

Simple Rolled Omelette

Muenster Cheese & Four Eggs

:man_cook:t3: @Ruina Am I a qualifier? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #164

Ground beef, pan fried in its own fat with salt, pepper, and chilli flakes then drained before being cooked for a few mins longer with shredded cheese. Served with pickles.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #165

We can be honorary married, and I’ll make them for you. Im boss at breakfast. :muscle:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #166

My first internet proposals and I get two! :laughing::dolls:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #167

Well, @David_Stilley and I can have an omlette cook off. Blind fold taste test. Winner gets you. But may I also add, my offer comes with a Ring Pop.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #168

A low-carb Ring Pop? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #169

Full of fake sugar substitute.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #170

Hmmm… So far David is ahead. I do like your bird, though.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #171

His are probably legit better, so I had to bribe you like a 6 year old. :grin:

Fried eggs, salami, and artichoke heart.

(Jane) #173

Leftover soup and low carb wrap with leftover steak and onions/mushrooms sautéed in homemade ghee. With some mayo I made with half olive oil, half avocado oil.

(jenny) #174

Can’t half of your foods have inolerence to yeast/eggs but they sure look tasty :slight_smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #175

Hi, Jenny! Welcome to the forum! Yeah some of the people here post some outstanding looking food. Always makes me hungry and full of good ideas that I’m too lazy to recreate!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #176

@dlc96_darren Am I allowed to do this or is it reserved for LAZY KETO admins? :grin:

Darren seems to be missing today. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #177

As a lazy Ketonian, I approve the use of this badge in @dlc96_darren’s absence :ok_hand:t4:

(Marianne) #178

I don’t make omelets that look anything like @Janie’s, however, just throw some eggs in a nonstick pan with a bunch of other stuff you like, add some cheese, let it cook for a little (low heat), and then fold it over. It all eats just as nice. :grin:

(Marianne) #179

What kind of pickles are those?

(Marianne) #180

Amen! Love looking at the pictures, though. Some people are so creative.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #181

My non-creative, typical beccs dinner: taco “salad” (although I’m not sure if it qualifies as a salad, given the minuscule amount of lettuce lying under this giant pile of meat :joy: I mean you can’t even see the lettuce :woman_shrugging:t4:)