What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Marianne) #142

Good luck with your house hunting. We bought our house two years ago in a similar market - it was very stressful.

(Ernest) #143

Lamb ribs aka lamb breast and beef ribs

(Jane) #144

Zuppa Toscana with bacon, (leftover) ham and Italian sausage. Subbed my garden radishes for the taters. Was yummy

(Ashley) #145

I absolutely love this stuff! I’ll make and eat it for a week!!!

(Karen) #146

Dinner. Mealime creation
Dinner salad, with shrimp, tomato, yellow pepper, sugar snap peas, green onions, garlic, and a remoulade style dressing

Hotted up the shrimp with Cayanne pepper

The last time I bought a house it was right after the market crashed and it was a breeze, I got the one I wanted with no competitive bids and at great price. We lost another one today that I was just absolutely in love with, this one hurts because it was like my dream home. I’m trying very hard not to stress eat. :pensive:

Long day in the yard, working mostly in the garden. Wife made a Stir-Fry, with Steak, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Green Peppers, Onions, Bean Sprouts, Garlic, Ginger Root on a bed of Fried Cabbage. Sauce was made with the juices, and adding a little bit of Soy Sauce and Worcester sauce. :yum:

Also had 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and a Coconut Bai…

Tried to get all the keto food groups… love the smoked sausage because it’s nearly 3:1 fat. Satiety signals still working even though buying a house is going to kill me with stress. I got to this point and could put another bite in. Love that about this, before I’d just eat more potatoes and whatever and then snack an hour later.

(Candy Lind) #150

Do you have a pressure cooker? BEST EVER hard boiled eggs (you can do them to whatever doneness you prefer with some tinkering & you can find numerous blogs/recipe sites with instructions). I do at least a dozen at a time in my basket - 6 minutes to cook, 6 minutes natural and then quick pressure release, 6 minutes in an ice water bath (I like mine well done; some prefer 5-5-5). One sharp rap on the counter and the shell literally slides off in 2 seconds. And it makes no difference if you’re using old eggs or just took them from the henhouse.

(Troy) #151

Nice!

guessing Home made then added bacon? Unlimited Bowls😄
And NOT from Olive Garden

(Troy) #152

This is all I got to share today :sweat:
The 5oz bag fit ever so nicely and snug under my hoodie while going to watch the movie “ Aladdin “ today :flushed:
Yikes

“ It’s a Whole New World “ WOE🤣

(Jane) #153

Definitely home made! I used to eat the Olive Garden version pre-keto. Found a knock-off recipe online but it still has potatoes. No problemo. My garden radishes are so mild they soak up the flavor of the soup and compliment it nicely. :grinning:

(Ashley) #154

You could also use cauliflower chopped, I use that and it’s really nice!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #155

We live in an alternate universe where pork rinds are good for us.

(Alec) #156

Frozen bear for dinner??

He’s hibernating

(Allie) #158

Ribeye and eggs.

Had an early meal today, to head back out to the garden… Also took care of some left-overs as well.

Scrambled Eggs with Pepperoni & Mozzarella Cheese (Extra Pepperoni) left-over Chicken Gizzards & Hearts (Pups got the Liver), Bacon and some of the Chicken in Marinara Sauce from the other night.

But today I reached Satiety before the bottom of the plate, so the Pups got some additional treats

(Jane) #160

Unusual for me to eat breakfast. My husband makes THE.BEST omelettes! Spinach, onion and cheese.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #161

In spite of my aversion to too many eggs, I do love me an omlette. Guess I’m going to have to get married so someone can make me good omlettes. It certainly ain’t happening on my own.