What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #122

I’m loving all the happiness on this thread today! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Karen) #123

Breakfast of champions

Farm fresh eggs from my neighbors chickens.Too much butter?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #124

Herbal Eggs and Brie with Sausage

Four Eggs scrambled with fresh Tarragon, Chervil and Parsley from my garden with Brie. Sausages and Espresso with HWC. :man_cook:t3:

I broke my upper partial in half yesterday during breakfast on a piece of Bacon :bacon:! So no chewing again till Wednesday, it doesn’t mean the food can’t be great!

Happy Sunday Keto Peeps. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #125

Not if you drank it…:wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #126

Is that even a thing? :thinking:

('Jackie P') #127

Working the 2nd of 4 night shifts tonight.
I like to work fairly light so,

Scrambled egg with smoked salmon!

Wrapped up the first year of Keto yesterday, so starting the second year right. :+1: … Wrapped some Hotdogs in thick Bacon, plus Bacon itself, Eggs & Sausage Links. Also 2 squares of Ghirardelli Dark.

Also had a glass of Almond Milk

(Karen) #129

Le Lunch

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #130

IF day. Lunch with new Wegmans uncured bacon, which is really tasty. Smoked Mackerel, One egg scrambled in bacon grease with some feta. Active culture sauerkraut. Some pork rinds and sour cream after the meal was finished.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #131

Gammon, fried egg, chicken, salad and mayo all washed down with vodka sodas and a bit of red wine… :man_dancing::raised_hands:

(Keto Travels) #132

Oh, scrambles egg with Brie … why have I never thought of using Brie??? Totally stealing that :heart_eyes:

(Candy Lind) #133

Yes, I DID buy a pork chop that thick (I cut off the top of the bone! Sorry!)! 1.75” (4.45 cm) thick and slow-smoked to fall-off-the-bone perfection. We bought brisket, ribs, sausage and THE PORK CHOP, spent over $85. We be eating good at my house the next few days!

If you’re ever driving through Central Texas on I-35, visit Schoepf’s BBQ on Central Ave., just 1/4 mile from the highway. They smoke brisket, sausage (3 kinds), pork chops, ribeyes, pulled pork, pork, baby back, & beef ribs, chicken, turkey, quail, & sausage poppers. :flushed: They have lots of sides, including keto-friendly green beans & collards.

(Ernest) #134

(Candace) #135

Unless my eggs have to be pretty, I use egglettes

(Marianne) #136

I am happy for the tips!!! Boiled eight eggs yesterday after seeing the posts featuring deviled eggs, after googling it, and I still had a hard time getting some of the shells off without taking part of the white with it. Really gets under my skin - plus it takes forever!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #137

@gingersmommy The best eggs for hard boiling have thinner egg whites because they’re older. Also as Eggs age moisture escapes through the shells and that bubble inside gets bigger. I think it helps loosen the membrane between the shell and the whites. I hope you have better luck. :cowboy_hat_face:

By any chance are your eggs soy free? I don’t know why, but when I buy soy free eggs, nothing and I do mean nothing makes them easier to peel. But the ones just labeled free range organic peal super easy (white shell vs brown maybe…the soy free are always brown).

(Marianne) #139

Congratulations!

(Marianne) #140

I used organic brown eggs, too, and the shells were thicker than the usual ones I get. They were beautiful eggs, though. I think I’ll use them for scrambled eggs and stick with the other ones for boiling.

(Ernest) #141

I steam my “boiled eggs”