Awesome :clap:

Now to get to the 100lb century mark in exactly 1 year
You can do this
JUST 6.5lbs to loose by tomorrow🤔
Surely, there’s hope?
“Illegally” maybe? Cut weight …JK😳

Either way, great progress @Digital_Dave
So cool

Thanks, Troy. Much appreciated. … Since I was at -87 lbs. at just 7 months, I’m guessing I probably would have reached that -100 lbs. by the one year mark, if not more. But those stupid Hernia’s came into play after the weight I lost stopped helping to hold them in. :slight_smile: But all’s good, it will happen soon.

Hmm… Maybe I can just stand on one foot? :thinking: :smile:Either that of I could induce… um, never-mind, I’m about to eat, so that wouldn’t help much. :crazy_face:

(Ashley) #103

Congrats for one year Keto :slight_smile:

Thanks Ashley. :slight_smile:

(Jane) #105

Starter while waiting on the steak and roasted radishes.

Lettuce and radishes from the garden, picked about an hour ago.

Steak and roasted radishes picked last week

Dinner tonight… Chicken Liver & Chicken Gizzards, Deviled Eggs, Pickled Sausage, Pepperoni, and the wife tried something new, sliced up and fried up some Cabbage, cooked some Chicken and added some Rao’s Sauce and Cheese. Pretty good indeed. :+1: … Also 2 Squares Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #107

Leg amputation? Worked for me…:grin:

('Jackie P') #108

:joy::rofl:

Trying to keep from stress eating because we are trying to buy a house in an area where houses in our price range sell in a day or less. I’m stresssssssed

But I really just want to make a huge cheesecake and eat it in one sitting

(Full Metal KETO AF) #110

@Acnickel Good luck in your search for your own home. :cowboy_hat_face:

Now don’t mistake these for one of @Digital_Dave’s meals. I went to a breakfast buffet this morning, to make sure I got enough to eat.

(Karen) #112

Looks like the surgery gave you a little bit of a bump, but a quick recovery.
. Well, having listened to the 2Ketodudes and recently looking at another thread, with the ever popular Phinney chart, I think I need to cut my calories. Stay Keto but cut my calories I am so stuck.
I still struggle doing any fasting, I don’t wanna I don’t wanna I don’t wanna. I love deviled eggs, I should just make some. I also egg salad I should make some of that too. Anyway, well done on your loss! And congrats on one year keto

(Karen) #113

Someone suggested him putting them in a pan with a lid on after they are cooked and shaking them like crazy. I actually did this and other than the fact that I lost one of the eggs out of a dozen it worked extremely well. The one egg got a big crack in it. Perfectly suitable for me but not for company. I then filled the pan with water all the little shell crumbles separated from the eggs …it was a piece of cake

Oops I saw that Dave posted this earlier

(Karen) #115

Dinner. Mealime creation
Asparagus topped with chicken, in a mushroom, Dijon , lemon, thyme cream sauce

Yeah, glad I got the surgery done and took care of the 3 Hernias I had, but I do wish they hadn’t come into play at the time. Not just for the weight loss, but simply being a pain during recovering and such. :slight_smile: But it’s all good, just a minor setback that was soon forgotten about and moving along with Keto. :+1:

And yeah, when I don’t have Deviled Eggs on stand-by, I either do Egg-Salad or even Cauli-Egg Salad. If you haven’t tried that, it’s pretty good as well. Just replaced Cauliflower for the original Potatoes.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #117

Coffee and cream! My morning mood enhancer! :joy::canada::uk:

(Allie) #118

Refried pork belly and eggs from my happy hens :grinning:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #119

What a perfect breakfast.
The beef was tender, buttery, unctuous, the arugula beautifuly peppery, the tomatoes sweet and aromatic, the olive oil I brought home from Greece mild and fruity.

This is self love, on a plate. Right there…
I am happy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #120

Sat on the step and had my lunch in the garden today…scrambled eggs, some corned beef and baked chorizo slices :heart_eyes:

(Keto Travels) #121

Sunday OMAD: greens mix with avocado, bacon, tomatoes and turkey with amazing olive oil from Sicilian neighbors and a splash of balsamic since that needs using up before I switch to lower carb vinegar … yum!