What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Tamela Robinette) #964

Tomorrow it is! Those zucchini pizzas are very filling!

(Ernest) #965

I see what you did there!! Hahaha

(Jane) #966

Garden goodies to go wit the steak

(Jane) #967

Nice… I’ve been getting a couple bags out of mine almost every day. (And yep, those shy Cucumbers are poppin’) So while cutting grass, I was actually driving around and dropping off bags to some of the neighbors, when I’d see them out in their yards. Think we have 2/3’s of the neighbors covered at this point. Not to mention, I’ve taken some in to some folks at my office as well. (And the new Zucchini’s haven’t even started to produce yet.) :slight_smile: But the others are, so we have some to work with.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #969

That’s quite a sizeable squash you got there, @Janie

(Jane) #970

Yeah, picked it this morning. Beans I picked an hour ago. One is big enough for my husband and I and with the green and yellow beans I put the peas in the fridge unshelled for tomorrow.

Breaking my fast gently at 34hrs with half an avocado…now I will wait an hour to have my olives and cheese :grin:

(traci simpson) #972

Lol

Happy food…other half of the avocado, Greek olive mix, Manchego cheese from Spain, bacon, smoked Gouda from Holland, and a little mayo :hugs:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #974

One of my favorites. :yum:. :cowboy_hat_face:

I have to admit I shouldn’t have been in the cheese section of Sam’s Club while fasting…but the Manchego was worth the $ and the aged Smoked Gouda was fantastic, first time I’ve had Old Amsterdam brand.

(Jane) #976

Decided to make a cold pea salad out of my garden peas tomorrow. Yeah, a bit carby but lots of fiber also and organic and lovingly grown so there’s that.

Found a recipe with a dressing you make with mayo (I’ll use my homemade) and bacon grease from frying the bacon that goes in it. Right up my alley!

It has cheese and we have smoked and aged Gouda from Murray’s we ordered online. I may throw a boiled egg or two in there since planning on trying one of the recipes from my Deviled Egg cookbook tomorrow.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #977

I hadnt ever had this until I moved to Chitown for a year. My friend made it for me, it was AMAZING. How do you make yours?

(JJ) #978

Don’t normally eat breakfast at breakfast time, but did today as this is my first entire weekend off in months AND my younger children were at the inlaws. My “porridge” of sesame seed flour, linseed meal, almond meal topped with butter and cinnamon. Also a slice of blueberry egg loaf I had in the freezer, fried up in coconut oil to make it a bit french toastish. Bliss.
Although worked out why I don’t breakfast in the morning anymore…too many hours left in the day to continue (over!)eating. Ah well…

(Keto Travels) #979

I was wondering what to do with that 1 leftover zucchini in my fridge, not having any minced meat around to fill it with … problem solved, I DO have cheese! :heart_eyes:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #980

Morning! Just got back from an early walk at the beach and had packed breakfast to take with us - mine was a large helping of very buttery scrambled eggs eaten with a spoon straight out of a Thermos flask.

Next time I’ll add bacon…

#travellingketo

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #981

Ah yes, cheese is the answer to everything! :smiley:

(Doug) #982

:+1::sunglasses: David, Party on a Plate! :clap:

(Allie) #983

Breast of lamb.