What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Candy Lind) #9295

We are about to hit “WDYKT Part the Fourth,” I’m afraid.

(Doug) #9296

:+1: Now this is what I’m talking about. :slightly_smiling_face: I really like all the Tanqueray options.

Grounds beef with eggs, mackerel, mixed salad

(Steve) #9298

Nice! Try heading over to the chaffle thread for a pile of different chaffle recipes to experiment with.
Mix and match batter chaffles?

(Steve) #9299

Apple Smoked Jerk Chicken

Brunch: Bacon, chaffle, soft boiled egg with caviar and mayo. I have a large jar of this caviar and I love it.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9301

@Digital_Dave Pictures are no loner loading on this thread for me Dave. Stopped yesterday. On most other threads too. Even with my inbox feed when I try to expand it takes forever to open. :cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks, David. … I too am seeing some slow to no load-ups as well, and I’ve checked a few threads.

I will send something to the other admins to see if we know of any issues with the site itself, since it doesn’t appear to be limited to just this thread. … Will try to get back sometime this evening on it. In a video conference at the moment with work to learn any new info on working. But my guess is nothing will change at the moment and most of us won’t be working…

Thanks again

I have very slow load and no load also. But it’s worse on facebook, so…

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #9304

Sometimes I feel like when this thread gets slow it slows down the whole site. I remember not being sure last time either, but it sped up after the new one was started. Especially if there are other photo heavy threads going on too.

(Candy Lind) #9305

Exactly! I’m going to eat my way through the list.

('Jackie P') #9306

For lunch I had a chaffle with pate

And for dinner some ragu with cheddar and brie

Delicious!
I have a problem … one chaffle and 2 eggs left :frowning:. I really don’t want to shop unless I have to.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9307

@CrackerJax I gave you a like even though your pics aren’t loading here because you’re food always looks tasty! :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #9308

Aww, thats a shame, they loaded on mine :roll_eyes:
:blush:thank you for the like - ‘sight unseen’!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9309

@CrackerJax They finally loaded now. It takes like an hour before they aren’t blurred on this thread! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9310

Grilled Chicken Legs

Simple Lunch with Leftovers. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9311

I noticed things load a lot faster if you go into preview and reduce your photo resolution to 50% before posting them, this also corrects half missing pictures. If we all started doing this when posting food I think it would drastically speed up loading times on the thread. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #9312

Good idea. I’ll start doing that immediately.

(Jane) #9313

Brats and roasted asparagus. Already had a salad so not real hungry. Was yummy though

(Karen) #9314

Dinner
Curried chicken With toppings. Some keto some not keto. Both of us can choose. My sweetie had rice as well. He’s such a skinny guy. Just not fair

Toppings

Garnished and ready to eat