What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

@Wahinewanders - smoked pork butt - sounds so wrong and so right at the same time :joy:

IP chuck, eggs, calf liver and burger from yesterday with a mixed green salad

(Susan) #9276

Yes, Dave, I am having this same problem as well – the pictures are taking forever to load.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #9277

I was having that problem but it’s gone away now and everything’s really fast. I just did a software update earlier but after that it was still slow but now it’s fine. Hmmmmm

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9278

Cajun Scramble

Andouille Sausage, Yellow Bell Pepper, White Cheddar Cheese, Green Onion and Spices. And a fresh bottle of Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #9279

The meat was incidental to the crackling in this case. I only managed about a third! If only I hadn’t eaten both those brie chaffles earlier!:joy:
On a positive note, I still have all my teeth intact :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9280

Good job Jax! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

Two kinds of local sausage (coil is cheddar and jalepeno) plus some smoked prosciutto wrapped jalepenos

(Ellen) #9282

Beef salad for lunch, no pic of dinner but that was 5 slabs of beef approx 1" thick with salt.

(What else is there to talk about?) #9283

I have to ask… what is Thomy (in the tube)? I’ve seen it multiple times in your photos googled it and didn’t find it.

(What else is there to talk about?) #9284

Every time I eat a particularly hard pork rind I think of you :joy::rofl::joy:

('Jackie P') #9285

Haha! I still have the gap to remember it by

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9286

Dinner

New York Steak, Braised Cabbage Cores Chinese Style left over from sauerkraut project

Cucumber, Tomato and Yellow Bell Pepper Salad :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brandy) #9287

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #9288

Bacon and bok choy salad with mustard and chipotle & ancho hot sauce. Also had a gin and tonic, with a teensy wee bit of Tanqueray Rangpur and a lot of PC Diet Tonic water. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Meals from today…

Lunch - Grilled Chicken on a Salad with Italian Dressing and a Coconut Bai

Dinner - 4 Small Hamburgers with Sour Cream and some Fried Onions

Mustard :slight_smile:

@Equines_or_Food, @CrackerJax me too, I can never eat another pork rind without a test bite first :joy:

(What else is there to talk about?) #9291

Mystery solved! :blush:

(Jody) #9292

1 lb [GF/F 70/30] Beef patties w/ 3 raw egg yolks, 6oz chicken Liver

(Karen) #9293

Breakfast

(Candy Lind) #9294

OK, so I confess I’m WAY behind the times, but better late than never, right?? I baptized my new waffle iron with my first Chaffle, made into a sandwich with sausage, bacon, sharp cheddar. YUM. Going to try some more recipes.