What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Ja, ein bischen leberkäse mit eier, die Deutsche wissen ihr Schwein :slight_smile:

(Jody) #9256

They do … and the jug of nuts has been here FOREVER (this is the 3 or 4th one because my wife and daughter eat them) but last night … I just HAD to have them. lol

(Karen) #9257

Afternoon snack

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9258

Lunch

Grilled New York Steak with Paò Caí :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #9259

Wednesday OMAD:

I cooked a 30oz piece of brisket (the net was 20oz once cooked). I was going to eat it all, but it was a really fatty piece so I got full at about 15 oz

Mid-day meal… Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage links and Turkey Scrapple

Dinner was Top Sirloin, Shrimp, Slow cooked Brisket with Gravy and Broccoli in Butter…

:thinking: Just a question for everyone… But is anyone else experiencing any slow load up times in this thread? Especially or primarily peoples uploaded images? - Now this could possibly just be an issue on my end, since I’m working from home and the programs I use to do my work are quite extensive and does pull a lot of resources, especially since I’m routing through my WiFi. … If not, I wanted to know if this could be from us getting close to that 10,000 post limit, which has happened before as well.

Either way I will probably have to create a new “What Did You Keto Today” thread here soon, but if others are having this slow loading like I am, it may be better just to implement this sooner? I mean, for me, mine is loading darn near slowing than dial-up at the moment, which is a major pain.

Appreciate the info and to learn if anyone is having issues…

(What else is there to talk about?) #9262

I think you’re right. It took 3 minutes for the last few post pictures to load.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9263

@Digital_Dave I’ve had slow load up times on other threads too Dave since early afternoon pacific time. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9264

Sauerkraut

about 7+ liters, 6 kg/13 lbs. emergency veg in three weeks if I don’t want to shop :cowboy_hat_face:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #9265

Yup, it’s loading slow for me too. But I need to do a software update. So everything’s slow for me right now.:joy:

('Jackie P') #9266

Yes pictures are slow to load for me, but not ridiculous. I’m on my phone.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9267

Oooooh that picture’s making my mouth water, @David_Stilley! I tried to order some cabbages for my next batch yesterday - I was limited to just the one (probably because I already had cauliflower and broccoli in my online trolley) - fair enough! Small-batch fermenting then!

@Digital_Dave yes I noticed for the first time yesterday that pics are slow to load.

Tuesday OMAD - bacon, chicken liver marinaded in spiced sweet cream, Portobello mushroom, asparagus.

Wednesday OMAD: NIbble plate for watching TV. Avocado, Greek olives, Kim Chi, two slices of chicken breast, soft boiled egg with red caviar and mayo, chaffle. More mayo and some hot sauce went on the chicken. That egg was just scrumptious!

(What else is there to talk about?) #9270

Breakfast of dirty Keto champions💪: Creamy scrambled eggs, asparagus, avocado and Spam.

('Jackie P') #9271

Cheese on toast keto style!

I love the way the brie melts into all those dents in the chaffles :yum:
A bit messy to eat but I guess one of the joys of living alone :joy:

Thanks for the feedback folks. I was just trying to get an assessment since yesterday seemed to be extremely slow. … I’ve been quite busy with work, so didn’t get to check other threads for slow activity but the site itself didn’t appear to be struggling? It could be the site or just the internet as a whole too, with so many folks being at home these days? Guess time will tell though…

So far today, it seems to be loading up ok but it’s still relatively early. I will try to monitor it over the next few days and see how it’s goes. Either way we’re not too far from the 10,000 post limit…

(Steve) #9273

Shepherd’s Pie
I melted Gouda on the caulimash, outstanding flavor in the creamy gravy.

(Brandy) #9274

I smoked a pork butt for 8 and a half hours yesterday to break a 42 hour fast. I used mustard, coarse salt and pepper, sage, thyme, allspice and ginger and smoked with fruit wood blend. For the coleslaw, I chopped it up small like KFC does and added Allulose, mayo, mustard and ACV. And although not Keto, I ate my monthly portion of sweet potato, which is part of a dietary hormonal support protocol I recently began observing.