What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

She’s a little too old for this, she had a hard time relaxing, but she got plenty of treats from our director :slight_smile:

(Susan) #9236

Aww, she looks so sweet and like a very calm dog =).

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9237

Rationing is in place for day 1 of lockdown at Chateau Snaps. Estimated I would need 8 teabags a day - reckon I’ll end up 2 in credit today (not that I’m carrying any over - tomorrow I’ll top up the jar to 8 again).

('Jackie P') #9238

Half a glass! Things are more grim than I thought! :no_mouth:

This was chicken thighs with a sauce made from chicken stock, white wine and boursin with garlic and herbs. Very nice - got the same tomorrow :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9239

Andouille with Cheddar Omelette and a Serrano Chili Pepper

it started raining a little, Grilled smoked it anyway and I’ll probably do a steak later :yum::hot_pepper::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::droplet::cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9240

Naaaah, it’s fine! :wink:

I kinda like half and half anyway - half Merlot, half hot water. That makes a whole glass in the end! There’s one more bottle of Merlot in the larder after this one. Reckon I can send out for more after that!

Yummy-sounding combo! :poultry_leg:

Elk stew, browned in bacon fat and cooked in the Insta-pot…

(Jane) #9242

No pic (sorry) but I found my favorite “spaghetti” substitute is finely shredded cabbage.

I browned some hamburger with onions and butter… added about a 1/4 cup of Rao’s marinara… shredded some white cheddar and tossed in there. Lastly added the cabbage and cooked until wilted but not mushy.

(Susan) #9243

That is a really great idea, Janie! I will have to try that =).

(Karen) #9244

Lunch

Busy days…

Mid-day - Scrambled Eggs, Sausage links, Sausage Patties and couple slices Turkey Scrapple.

Dinner - 3 - 1/4lb. Hotdogs (1 for the Girls) and a Chicken and Pepperoni Salad.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9246

Mine too! I often shred a leek in there as well - it’s terrific!

(Jody) #9247

Tuesday OMAD:

Got to start this by saying, I was not the greatest Carnivore today as I snacked on Mixed Nuts. I don’t know why but I just HAD to have them. lol

Anyway after working from home all day, I mowed the yard then had a nice 22oz Ribeye for dinner. Since I had snacked on mixed nuts, I didn’t add anything, just the steak.

('Jackie P') #9248

I don’t know why crunchy food relieves stress but it does!
I was just going to eat these chicken thighs

But, after 2 mouthfuls they weren’t that exciting. So I took the skin off and crisped it up to eat while I was waiting. Then I made a storecupboard satay sauce and added the chicken meat,

It was delicious!
1tbsp crunchy peanut butter (well, tbh as much as I could balance on a tbsp :joy:).
1tbsp coconut butter
2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp red thai curry paste
1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
100 mls water
:yum:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9249

Oooooh I’m saving this recipe! Scrummy!!!
:+1::trophy::hugs:

(Karen) #9250

Do you sauté the cabbage first?

(Karen) #9251

I enjoy Parmesan crisps. Very keto and crunchy

Leberkäse, burger, eggs, sauerkraut, sehr Deutsch :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9253

Actually I blanch it in a pan with boiling water for a couple of minutes, with a chicken stock cube for flavour - then I drain it really well and pop the pan back on the heat until it’s completely dry. Cabbage and leeks done in this way are so versatile! If I’m having it with meatballs I’ll go a little crazy and stir grated cheese in - shhhhhh…!!!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9254

Das sieht wohl lecker aus! I love a spot of Leberkäse!