What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #9215

Hot sausage chaffwich with butter and mustard on one side and sugar free ketchup on the other!
I am a bit of a mess with the melted butter but I would do it all again :yum:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9216

I am imagining this line as a song lyric for a keto anthem…!

:musical_note:

(Karen) #9217

Your Chaffle looks crispy. I use half cup mozzarella, and egg, and 2 tablespoons almond/oat fiber mix. Mine are not crispy looking.

(Mame) #9218

So glad to hear I am not alone. :wink: I usually halve her sweetener amount… when I make a mug cake I will just use a couple drops of stevia

I have found adding a bit of collagen can amp up crispiness if desired…

Leftover chicken, eggs, sauerkraut

('Jackie P') #9220

I did it my waaaaaaaaay!

('Jackie P') #9221

I used cheddar cheese in this one and a healthy dollop of butter!:yum: No flours.

Corr, good tip, thank you!

Leftover chicken thighs with chopped jalepenos and cheese curds…

('Jackie P') #9223

Much needed comfort food

I could murder a wee dram :no_mouth:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9224

Grilled New York Steak

Shopping this morning was thin but I did find New York Steaks for $3.99 lb, I bought 8, and 2 1/2 lb of cream cheese. Man the shelves are getting bare! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9225

I know what you mean. Watching that announcement was like watching a film - pretty surreal. :confused:

Just had a low carb hot choc - a rare treat - to take the edge off. Have gone to bed with a book. :books:

(Elias Gregory Turney) #9226

She was probably really sugar addicted before she started keto for them to be that sweet XD

(Elias Gregory Turney) #9227

I’m probably gonna be making something later today, just waiting on some unflavored gelatin and sugar-free Jell-o.

Mid-day… Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Sausage

Dinner… Chicken Liver with Onions with Broccoli and Butter

(Brennan) #9229

Steak w/ butter and an olive salad.

(Jody) #9230

Monday OMAD:

1 lb [GF/F 70/30] Beef patties w/ 3 slices of Cheddar Cheese, 4 soft boiled eggs, 8oz chicken gizzards

(Steve) #9231

Creamy Curried Shrimp Alfredo
Served on a little spaghetti squash with a crab leg on the side.

(Karen) #9232

What you have here is ART!!

Same old, same old… :slight_smile:

Tara joined me at work today, techs are working from home, I prefer my daily routine of business as usual… Our director comes by in the mornings and afternoons, as always, (his wife is driving him nuts at home ;)) and he loves dogs, so he was hanging out all morning and she just stayed in his office - she must feel safer there :slight_smile:

(Susan) #9234

She is so cute, I would have to take a lot of breaks just to cuddle her and give her dog biscuits… haha.