What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Susan) #9073

What a lovely picture of you two beautiful ladies =). That is terrific that you took pictures this time! You both look fantastically radiant and the food all looks very scrumptious too =).

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9074

There was some LEFT? :rofl:

The last pudding only just survived our greedy clutches! That mousse was incredibubble! :chocolate_bar: :avocado:

Awwwww! Mr S did the honours with the :camera_flash: camera! We had such a lovely time - Jackie’s house is so beautiful, and the food and company were exquisite!

(Andrea) #9075

Cote du boeuf…shared with my hubby. AMAZING!

(Mame) #9076

Dinner:

Chicken thigh with mustard cream sauce, braised fennel and mushrooms… hmmm :thinking: I wonder if I should eat that skin?

Kidding!! Best part of a nice meal.

('Jackie P') #9077

Awww thanks Mom🤗

Just a smidge!

Please don’t tell me you left hungry ! :joy:

Same here, I do like Snow and Blue Crab, but Dungeness is my favorite. Actually made the last of what I had yesterday, so need to pick up another case here shortly. Actually had some more today…

Mid-day meal… Broke the last two putting them on the plate…

Ate some more Dungeness Crab for dinner…

(Brandy) #9079

These pork chops have a name but the recipe hasn’t been released to the public yet, so I’ll just call them Stoopid Good for the time being. Hashtag Patreon Perks.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9080

Not in the the slightest - quite the reverse!!! It was all so scrummy! :trophy::+1::rofl:

(Jody) #9081

Sunday OMAD:

1lb [GF/F 70/30] Beef patties w/ 3 slices of Cheddar Cheese.

('Jackie P') #9082

Met a friend for lunch. In these uncertain times we thought it would be safer to air kiss and then sit outside! It was the most beautiful day

Sat by the river at Shoreham-by-sea and had a plate of mussels in cream and white wine sauce :yum:

Leftovers and guess who’s back :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9084

Oh that’s so lovely!

I’m glad we came to Chateau @Crackerjax this last Saturday rather than next - I’ve just been listening to the PM’s briefing and apparently from next weekend Mr S and I will both be subject to the 12-week isolation…!

Still, I’m currently happy keto-ing a large glass of Merlot and looking at the birds in our garden. Life is good, despite the doom and gloom of this virus.

('Jackie P') #9085

Oh my! You guys must take care. I’m so glad we got together :kissing_heart:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9086

All will be well! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

My husband is in a yogurt phase, so I made yogurt ala my grandma: boil raw milk (3l in my dish) and let it cool to between 40 and 50 degrees C, stir in a few tablespoons of yogurt (I use half of acidophilus yogurts and half of 6.0% fat regular yogurt), pour into plastic containers, cover with a beach towel or blanket overnight, place in the fridge in the morning.

(Steve) #9088

You ladies look great!

@KetoSnaps - Yeah, the Coronavirus is affecting a lot of us… Just learned I will probably have to start working from home myself in the next day or so. Duration, unknown at this point? - We’re reducing field personnel to minimize impacts too, alternating them to cover maintenance issues but reducing them to 50% in-house forces at any given time. But Management are being mandated to Telework from home.

Thought someone would take care of the remaining Dungeness Crab, but they didn’t, so I snacked on the last three clusters while the Wife and Son made a quick run to the store. Added Cottage Cheese & an Iced Tea. But I also ate a little Rotisserie Chicken when they returned. She had picked some up for my lunch tomorrow, but I only ate about 1/3 of it before giving the rest to the Girls to eat with their food.

Tri-tip steak and some jalepeno poppers…

(Doug) #9091

Lazy keto (no sous vide or anything) jaw workout - thick piece of chuck shoulder (oh yeah, that animal got some exercise…) fried on an electric skillet.

(Jody) #9092

Monday OMAD

1lb [GF/F 70/30] Beef patties w/ 3 slices of Swiss Cheese, 4 Sunny-Side up eggs, 1 slice raw beef liver.