What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jane) #9053

Instant Pot baby back ribs finished under the broiler because it is raining. Shredded cabbage and onion cooked in bacon grease with curry powder seasoning. Cottage cheese with tomatoes and green onions.

Maybe a tad carby with all the onion, tomato and 4% cottage cheese but we aren’t trying to lose weight now so can afford it.

('Jackie P') #9054

Had some friend’s to dinner!

Goat’s cheese in parma ham with oven roasted tomato and pine nuts. Then braised beef stroganoff with buttered green beans and salad.

I forgot to take the pudding :roll_eyes:
This is me with Rebecca

@ClareBear couldn’t make it this time, so we will have to do it all again real soon :blush:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9055

Just got home after a glorious keto dinner party!

There was wine! And olives, feta and anchovies to nibble on.

Then goat’s cheese wrapped in prosciutto:

Beef stroganoganoganoff (two helpings!):

And TWO puddings! Why decide between chocolate avocado mousse and lemon and lime Frankenfluff when in fact the hostess with the mostest recommends both?! :rofl:

LOL! Just spotted the hostess with the mostest posted first! #youwin @Crackerjax! @ClareBear we missed you but are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Post-keto-dinner blood glucose = diabetes perfection:

What a lovely evening! :trophy:

('Jackie P') #9056

Haha! Perfectly timed Rebecca! Fabulous evening!
Fantastic blood glucose!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9057

:hugs::kissing_heart::smiley:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9058

Steak & Asparagus

Grilled New York Steak* with a Proprietary Full Metal KETO Rub™️** and Asparagus sautéed with a whole Jalapeño and Bacon drizzled with a Citrus Balsamic Reduction

@Janie * We out in California are made of stout stuff, grilled in middle of a storm coming off the ocean! :cloud_with_rain: :joy::joy::joy:

** Little of this, little of that. :grin::man_cook:t3:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::grin::yum::yum::yum::cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #9059

I picked us up a corned beef on Friday when I went to Costco.

Saturday OMAD:

Texas de Brazil

'the thing directly below “Brazil” on the plate is the layer of pure fat from the beef ribs. I got a funny look from the server when I wanted the fat, but no meat. Mind you the ribs are DELICIOUS, but I was in a lamb mood tonight.

In Hawaii for two weeks but staying on track. Today’s OMAD some nice ribeye with pile of spicy ahi poke and some grilled jalepenos…

Wife and I standing in the same spot we stood in on our Hawaiian honeymoon 19 years ago…

(Susan) #9062

OMAD chicken salad chafflewiches.

@David_Stilley :joy: I read full metal keto rub, looked down to see what was in it, then read “little of this, little of that” and I laughed in “gotcha” :joy:

@KetoDad2020 happy re-honeymoon, have a wonderful time :slight_smile:

Last night’s meal… London Broil and Dungeness Crab. Had 4 clusters.

(Brennan) #9065

Bacon, nutritional yeast omelette, avacado, keter-ade and BPC
… With a view

Sunny sunday means BBQ day :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #9067

Adapted from this recipe, except I used chicken thighs in place of breasts, and heavy cream in place of half and half.

(Brandy) #9068

Dungeness is my favorite!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9069

Two duck legs chucked into the slow cooker just with salt and pepper after breakfast, then served up for supper with red wine jus, a spot of caulimash and some shredded cabbage, broccoli and celery. The bones were an extra treat at the end!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9070

@Meerkatsandy Someone is conspicuously missing from your food photo! :dog: :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

Yup, she went on a “play date” to our neighbors’, they have a 12-year-old daughter and she loves dogs, so she borrows Tara every few days for some fun. :slight_smile: You should have seen the look she gave me when she came back home, that look of “you ate without me? Traitor!!” :wink:

('Jackie P') #9072

Took the left over beef stroganoff to Mums (she had hers with rice) I had mine with salad and roasted tomato dressing,

Mum was very grateful to Mr and Mrs Snaps for saving her some pudding :joy:

I had a leftover nibbles plate for supper