What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Yes!! :slight_smile: I follow Leanne Vogel’s recommendations on her version of the cycle diet, so I eat sauerkraut daily for about a week after my period and then once every few days until the next. My butcher sells sauerkraut from a lady in our region (too lazy to make my own), I have a 100g portion, just straight from the fridge (don’t want to destroy any benefits with cooking) and I haven’t had any symptoms. My mom made sarma (ground beef wrapped in sauerkraut leaves, cooked in shredded sauerkraut) and I’ve been able to eat that, as well.

I did have a reaction from a sausage(bratwurst) I ate in a restaurant a few weeks ago, so my body still reacts to certain items that over-flood my system. If I overate sauerkraut, I’m pretty sure I’d have a reaction, but my body seems to handle the 100g portion well. :slight_smile:

Steak&eggs

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #9035

@Meerkatsandy Did you photoshop this or is your dog glued to the floor? I have never seen a live dog in my entire life seem so disinterested in a platter of sliced meat. :astonished:

This is her spot and she’s not allowed to roam around and beg for food while we eat…when we’re done, she comes around to my side and she gets a little something. She’s also an old dog, so we have a calm dog… :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9037

I’ll just leave this here… sadly rump, not rib-eye, but hey, I picked what was on sale this week…

All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom, and a poom-poom, just shake ya rump!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #9039

:peach:

:rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9040

@Meerkatsandy My friend Kim kept playing that over and over when I saw her recently. :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

:joy::joy: now it have it on repeat in my head :joy:

(Jane) #9042

Dove in and ate half before remembering to take a pic.

Cauliflower “mac n cheese”, thin steak cooked with mushrooms and onion in butter and deglazed with red wine.

Nothing earth shattering here. Freeform cheese burger with muenster cheese, dill pickle slices and avocado “fries”. Just salted, not actually fried.
Also put my sole in the shot, cuz it’s pretty. :sparkling_heart:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9044

New York Steak with Aleppo Pepper and Garlic Rub

Delicious! :cut_of_meat::cowboy_hat_face:

Today’s lunch. Coffee, Tea, Cream Zevia, Smoked Vienna’s, Boiled Eggs, Pepperoni and Cheese…

Dinner tonight. 2 Bowls of Chili with Cheese. Also had some Pepperoni, Cheese on the side…

(Jody) #9046

Friday OMAD:

2 x 8oz [Grass-fed/Finished 85/15] Ground beef patties (1 w/ swiss cheese the other w/ Sharp Cheddar), 1 slice of lightly cooked beef liver, and 4 sunny-side-up eggs (w/ NO busted yolks :yum:).

(Brandy) #9047

Corned beef and butter slathered cabbage. That’s right. Slathered.

(JJ) #9048

@Wahinewanders , I am going to copy your meal sometime in the next week. Looks sooo good.

Ate a few more carbs today, just 'coz I felt like some pumpkin.
Lunch: tuna mayo chaffle
Dinner: fathead cumin pumpkin pizza
Dessert: choc orange no bake cheesecake (recipe from my fave low carb website)

Oh. Just sorting through pics realised I had dessert with lunch today too. Coconut flour cookies with butter and PB butter filling. Don’t judge me, am PMS’ing - hard :wink::rofl:

(Jane) #9049

Morning Meal… Eggs, Bacon and Sausage

(Brandy) #9051

Corned beef and cabbage hash, sans potato of course and a couple-a over easies. Fact: all dinner leftovers are breakfast if you throw an egg on top.

(Karen) #9052

Snack
Parmesan cheese crackers and Liverwurst