What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Ellen) #8889

Any chance of the recipe for that?

('Jackie P') #8891

Hi! @CandyLindTX, nice to see you. I do my chicken wings in a halogen oven, which is a bit like an air fryer. Here are some cooking now😋

So easy after a long shift. I put them in a container with a mix of chicken seasoning, piri piri, and lemon pepper. A little bicarbonate of soda is supposed to crisp them up! Some olive oil and give it a good old shake. 20 minutes each side, just enough time to get cleaned up and in my “slobs”!

(Candy Lind) #8892

Cool! Thanks.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8893

You’ll have to make Paò Caí first. I have a recipe posted. It’s pretty easy to make, it needs to ferment for 2-3 weeks before using it. If you make some I’ll give you further instructions for the stir fry. There’s lots of room for variation. It’s pretty simple fare. :cowboy_hat_face::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

(Ellen) #8894

I’ll look that up tomorrow when not on phone, then I will pester you for recipe!

Ribeye with an asparagus and bacon sauté on top…

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #8896

Macadamia nuts and bacon bits.

(Brandy) #8897

Hamburger steak with keto gravy & Hawaiian chili pepper water over sautéed cabbage. GOOD

(JJ) #8898

your photo made me feel things a food photo shouldn’t :wink:

YUM YUM YUMMMMMM

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8899

Last Night

Patagonia Wild Caught Red Shrimp with Shiitake Mushrooms in Sriracha Thyme Butter

Late Dinner addition that I didn’t post :cowboy_hat_face:

Steak and eggs, scrambled and sunny side up…you know, variety and such… :wink:

(Mary Ann) #8901

eggs, bacon, rib eye because I got one of those fancy new pans.

(JJ) #8902

Pepper crustedcrusted chicken breast topped with bacon and brie.
Choc Orange Avocado mousse. Made choc mint version too that avo-hating Master 10 devoured. Mwahahaaaa

(Jody) #8903

Wednesday OMAD:

1lb [85/15 GF/F] ground beef w/ 6 raw egg yolks*. 3oz beef heart, 6oz chicken liver and [not pictured] 1 serving of cottage cheese.

*one of the yolks burst and leaked down before the pic. lol

(Diana) #8904

That brisket!!! Wow! So I don’t have a smoker but I think I’m going to try low and slow in the oven for like 4-5 hrs.

@Finishingtouches it depends on the size of he brisket. The rule of thumb, is 45 min. for each pound, at 225o F (107o C). And make sure it’s wrapped good, so all those juices stay in there with the brisket!

But yeah, the key is patience. :wink:

(Diana) #8906

Oooh okay, great tip! I can do it in oven at 225. Can’t wait!

Rare OMAD lunch out and had a grilled calamari appetizer then this steak, with mushrooms and grilled octopus. Did not eat the tomatoes but the rest was good!

My husband’s new “spicing things up” option - sunny side up egg over scrambled eggs…i love it :joy:

('Jackie P') #8909

Another busy day, another ham and egg mayo chaffwich and home too …

A bowl of hot chilli and cheese :yum: