What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(JJ) #8868

You gotta risk it for the brisket

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8869

Sichuan Prawns and Pork with Paò Caí and Shiitake Mushrooms :shallow_pan_of_food::man_cook:t2:

I’m back in full form! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8870

Definitely deserves the slogan badge

If you won’t, I’m flying across the pond and grabbing it out of your hands! :wink: It’s brisket, man… :wink:

('Jackie P') #8872

You sure are! That looks absolutely delicious and I love that dish! Is that the one you got in a charity shop?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8873

@CrackerJax Yes I did, $2.50 I believe I paid. I’m having fun discovering some different flavors again after my Carnivore trial. I’m still going animal foods heavy most days. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8874

The only problem with eating lunch at 11am is not having anything to look forward to until home time :joy: I was starving all morning, I had a coffee with cream after this and I’m about to have a swig from my bottle of MCT oil now!

#hungryday

(Jody) #8875

Monday OMAD:

1lb [GF/F 85/15] Ground beef, 2.5 oz Mozzarella, 6 eggs (all mixed) and 4 oz of pan-seared beef heart

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes it WAS.
(Emphasis on was.) :yum:

:joy::joy: aaaaaaand it’s gone

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8878

Cheesy baked eggs and buttery cabbage. I was hoping to save the left over mince for lunch tomorrow…that didn’t happen :pig_nose:

('Jackie P') #8879

After my little mini break, it’s nice to be home, even if I have got to go to work tomorrow!

A big plate of chicken wings :yum: my favourite!
Chaffwiches made for the next couple of days.

Life’s back to normal :blush:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8880

Penne and Meat Sauce

Miracle Noodles™️ Shirataki Penne with Meat Sauce and Asiago Cheese.

(2.3g net carb per package)

My first time trying these and I was pretty impressed, not exactly like wheat pasta but pretty close and enjoyable. Let’s see how they are digesting, they’re mostly fiber and water. :cowboy_hat_face:

(JJ) #8881

My eating day photographically represented again. Sigh. I love eating this way. Was particularly impressed with my creation of a low carb ‘sticky date pudding’, sans dates of course. We had our first cooler day here and I really had a hankering for it, scoured the net looking for a recipe, but there simply were none, so I winged it.

(Brandy) #8882

When my 15 year old son was little, his tastes for foods changed a lot. When he decided he didn’t like something, that food was, “off his tastebuds”. When he liked something it was, “on his tastebuds”.

I got kind of sick of pork belly for a while but it seems like it’s back on my tastebuds again. Tonight’s was silky with a salt and gochugaru seasoned crispy skin. I paired it with some broccoli and wombok kimchi.

Ribeye, roasted portobello with goats cheese, asparagus, jalepeno poppers…

(Jody) #8884

Tuesday OMAD:

2 x 8oz [GF/F 85/15] patties, one with swiss cheese and the other with extra sharp cheddar and 4 sunny-side up eggs

I have also started running again … yesterday actually. :slight_smile:

Yes Ma’am, I am. I just haven’t been too active, dealing with some things. Other then hitting up some Admin stuff here and there, I just haven’t been on much. … I had actually planned to update my thread sometime today, so will do so here shortly. … :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #8886

I would like to hear more about this! :drooling_face:

They are my go-to for stews to replace the potatoes. I don’t like raw radishes, but they are quite different when cooked.

:rofl::rofl: I nearly spit out my taco salad! :rofl::rofl: This sounds like treatment of a medical condition! :rofl::rofl:

The picture, however, sobered me up. I need to be very polite & proper when I ask, “What time is dinner?” :crazy_face:

That’s kind of like “too much bacon,” right? :joy:

@CrackerJax what do you put on your chicken wings, and do you deep fry, pan fry, or air fry? They look yummy.

(Candy Lind) #8887

Hi, folks! Long time, no see! I am happy to be home for a couple of weeks so I’m going to start catching up with the posts (bib in place to catch the :drooling_face:!). My first meal today, I went Tex-Mex - a fajita salad with skirt steak, Gouda (I’m out of cheddar! Horrors!), celery, part of a Roma tomato, flax seeds, and black olives. The “dressing” is a mix of salsa, sour cream & guacamole. I also cooked up some Spanish cauli-rice, which came out well for a first attempt.image