What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Today’s lunch, my husband felt like having a little sandwich party, I had bone broth, eggs and veal liver.

(JJ) #8849

Was hungry on night duty last night so to avoid that tonight I made a giganticly satisfying dinner this afternoon (black bean “spaghetti” with tuna and mayo). It’s nearly 2am at work now and am still satisfied.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8850

Lunch today was scrambled eggs, cheese burger and left over pork chop…

Dinner was more scrambled eggs with bacon. Had a small ramekin of blackberries and cream for pud

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8851

Creamy egg roll in a bowl, adapted from these 2 recipes:

First thing in the morning I had a bulletproof coffee with grass fed butter and MCT oil.

For breakfast, I had two eggs with two pork patties.

Right after my first meal I take my vitamin stack for the day.

For dinner, I had stir fry beef strips with broccoli and one whole avocado

One hour before bedtime I will have Braggs apple cider vinegar with the mothers.

Easy and simple keto meals that hit the spot.

13 hour Smoked Brisket, and Salad

Although it felt a lot longer. :grinning:

Asian marinated flank steak with some fried eggs and chopped macadamia nuts. A little Nandos peri peri hot sauce on top

(Jane) #8855

No pics but I was a hobbit today… had breakfast with hubby before he left Houston to drive back to Arkansas. Omelette with crab, crawfish and cream sauce and a side of Andouille sausage.

Met youngest son for lunch and it was a brunch place so I ordered an omelette with bacon, avocado, cheese, sour cream and salsa.

SECOND BREAKFAST!!!

:rofl:

(Brandy) #8856

Lemon Mascarpone Tarts for the last dessert of my MIL’s visit and my Ketoversary celebration. Not sure I’d have celebrated the occasion with food had she not been here visiting but I’m not complaining either.

https://carriebrown.com/archives/25449

(JJ) #8857

My eating day in pictures
It’s my 2nd day of no tracking. Came off night duties this morning and have only slept 2hrs since, typically a bingey danger zone when I am so over tired, but am as full as a goog. (Aussie Bogan-speak for extremely satiated)

(Jody) #8858

Friday OMAD:

Finished the last of the chuck roast (1lb) and 4 soft boiled eggs.

Saturday OMAD:

16oz [Rare] PrimeRib and 1/4 rack ribs (no sauce)

Sunday:

16oz Grass-fed/finished ground beef w/ Mozzarella and 8oz raw chicken liver.

There was some other eats scatter throughout the day … but nothing bad / serious.

('Jackie P') #8859

Out with Mum. Burger with bacon and cheese with a Cajun chicken breast on the side!
Honestly, I can’t wait to get home to my own food!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8860

Steak and asparagus with loads of butter!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8861

Breakfast

Bacon, Ham with an Egg, and not baked long enough to be crispy Double Cream Brie.

It was good in the molten state though. :cowboy_hat_face:

Tonight’s OMAD - ground beef+eggs, canned sardines in water, sauerkraut, little salad

Last night’s dinner - steak, eggs, happy me :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8863

Very soupy Thai curry with a random fried egg on top, because, well, Monday! My egg was another double-yolker - almost all the eggs we’re getting at the moment are the bonus versions! (Mr S gracefully conceded the double to me this time!)

(Susan) #8864

@Digital_Dave are you still with us?

(Jody) #8865

I was JUST about to do the same thing. I do see that he posted in a different topic 1 day ago.

Tonight’s OMAD is more steak and eggs with some parmesan. Macadamia nuts on the side…

Round Two!

Did someone say Brisket? Oh yeah, I did!

I may regret eating all this, but there’s only one way to find out. :grin: