What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Ashley) #8285

I’ve done the same with mince, some pizza sauce, cheese and toppings! Yum!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8286

Doesn’t look keto, does it?! Topping is very, very well-cooked and drained cauliflower blended with a LOT of cheese. #

This was lunch. Cheese on toast pimped with sliced bockwurst. Scrummy la la. LOVE a toasted chaffle at the weekend!

Or six toasted chaffles. I did share… :wink:

Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Bacon…

('Jackie P') #8288

:blush:thank you hunni!

(Mame) #8289

Lunch!
Chicken thigh, zucchini Alfredo w fried prosciutto and a side of fermented carrot and slice of pate…

I am about halfway through it… it’s a lot but my eyes are still bigger than my tummy :joy:

(Brandy) #8290

I opened my eating window an hour early today so I could have a lazy, Saturday pre-noon brunch with my love. Egg scramble with bacon, zucchini and cheese, topped with spring onion and a big ol’ mug o’ coffee. I’ve not been adding the breads and spreads to his plates lately. I think he notices but doesn’t mind. Seems the guy is turning covert keto. **update as of 2:00pm- Nevermind. He just came upstairs and made himself a grilled cheese sandwich. Jeez man.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8291

I might have to make a shepherds pie soon!!! You’ve convinced me!!!

(Brennan) #8292

Found a sweet deal on top sirloin roasts ($2/lb). This here is 6x 1.5" steaks for less than $1 each!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #8293

#keto #pizza is not boring - bacon, pepperoni, Italian sausage hot, chicken, eggs, 2 kinds of cheese and more

My oldest made this. It weighed 3.5 lbs.

She has lost 82 lbs but likes to remain hidden. Woot.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #8294

Went to a new Mexican restaurant for dinner last night. I got fajitas with shrimp, chicken, chorizo, and steak. Didn’t eat the rice and refried beans but the fajita meat / peppers and onions were tasty!

('Jackie P') #8295

Roast loin of pork with crackling, crispy kale, cauli, sprouts and 1 piece of carrot.

Tomorrow I’m going cold turkey on the carrots😊

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8296

Cauliflower cheese soup with the last of yesterday’s bockwurst - this was a delicious lunch!

The following contains non-keto content :wink::
Am feeling slightly jaded after last night’s Burns’ Night shenanigans - perhaps one malt too many in Rabbie’s honour. I was very well looked after ketowise apart from the haggis - I had cauliflower and leeks instead of neeps and tatties, and whipped cream with whisky instead of cranachan. According to my insulin pump data I had around 50% more insulin yesterday than normal - that’s what all those oats in that haggis will do to a girl… it was delicious, though!

I send my sympathies to those wannabe haggis eaters in the US who can’t get access to this stuff! Google tells me that sheep’s lung is not considered fit for human consumption over there.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8297

Steven’s expression of how he likes the Breakfast!

Eggs, with Homemade Smoked Pork Butt and my Sauerkraut :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

He’s going home tonight, I might take him to the Grateful Dead Bar I discovered recently, he loves dancing to the Dead’s music and the house band is excellent! :skull: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8298

Sometimes on a Sunday we designate it ‘curry night’ at Chateau Snaps. We have an excellent supplier of superb frozen ready meals.

I’ve got cauliflower rice (frozen cauliflower, coriander leaves, salt and pepper), saag paneer (bought, not made) and curried sprouts. Mr S has chicken tikka masala (bought, and too sweet for me) plus what I’ve got.

Lime posset with a blob of homemade yoghurt for pudding. #weekendtreat

(Brandy) #8299

Excellent plan!

(Brandy) #8300

The other day was lard (rendered pork fat) making day. Today is schmaltz (rendered chicken fat) making day. Now the chicken thighs are in the Instant Pot with some seasoning and veg for a meaty stock. I crisped up the skins in the oven, sprinkled them with salt, then broke my fast for the day eating them all (less one that I allowed my husband). That’ll keep me.

(Marianne) #8301

Yeah, forget that! Good for you!

:hugs:

I’m not going to treat myself like that anymore.

(Susan) #8302

Have fun at the Gratelful Dead Bar tonight, I hope that Steven and you have a lot of fun =).

Last night’s Dinner… Taco Salad

Lunch today… Scrapple, Bacon, Sausage and Shrimp Egg-Foo Young

Dinner tonight, again, Taco Salad…

(Jody) #8304

Friday OMAD:

8 x whopper patties w/ cheese

Saturday OMAD:

16oz Prime Rib and Side Kick of Ribs (no sauce) from Texas Roadhouse.

Sunday OMAD:

Steak and Eggs