What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8264

This exactly what I was doing!!! It’s all well and good doing dry January, but I didn’t wanna lose my superpowers in the process! I got an exciting weekend next weekend and needed to get the practice in!!

Hope you’re enjoying your Friday evening. Have a brilliant time tomorrow night! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8265

Thanks! :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

The wine did a good job of washing down Wednesday’s leftover pork/lamb mince yumminess which I converted into keto shepherd’s pie!

Best.
Tea.
EVER!

(Ashley) #8266

Meatball burger bites wrapped in bacon again today!

was suppose to be a fasting day but was quite stressed and hungry so I opted for this instead of worse junk food!

(Mame) #8267

Broke a 43 hour fast

Ribeye, zucchini Alfredo,
And not pictured- fermented radishes, montezuma 100% choc with almonds & sea salt.

Over half that steak is left :cry:

My very first full keto day. After eggs and bacon for breakfast, some chicken and a pepperami stick snack for lunch, I made my dinner.

I just got a plain pre packed steak from my local and cooked it with Scwartz Steak Seasoning. After it was done, I took it off the pan and added a dollop of Double Cream right into the pan with all the steak juices and heated it til I made a creamy sauce! Added boiled Broccoli and Cauliflower!

It was delicious!

I used Elmlea but found out after it wasn’t real cream and I should probably look out better in future- but it also means I learned something.

Also had people telling me a meat heavy keto diet isn’t really keto, and I should worry more about protein etc… and I can’t be doing with this negativity- so came to this great forum to share!

I think I ketoed this meal right haha

Nope, just a keyboard. :slight_smile: :+1:

(Jane) #8270

You did great!!

(Jane) #8271

Split a ribeye with hubby. Had a salad and ham/hemp heart soup also

(Karen) #8273

arugula, shrimp, capers, zucchini, tomatoes. Lemon mayo dressing

(Brandy) #8274

I know lots of people would save a fatty Béarnaise for a leaner cut of beef but I’m all about a ribeye, all of the time.

Some reviewers felt that this version was too much of a departure from a traditional Béarnaise, but I like using a blender instead of a double boiler, the sweet nuttiness of the sweated shallots and the tongue lift from the lemon juice. It’s an all around delicious sauce, even if you can’t bring yourself to call it a Béarnaise.
https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/bearnaise-sauce-395049

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8276

Oh my goodness! This looks exactly like the shepherds pie my mum used to make!!
So yummy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8277

You’d be surprised how many people don’t know this!!! Well done for your first keto day! :hugs:

(Jane) #8278

Scrambled eggs and veggies

(Marianne) #8279

Wow, those are two beautiful plates of food. I haven’t had wings for eleven months and miss them. Super Bowl is coming up and I am going to look into making some. Can you share how you do your’s?

(Marianne) #8280

That looks so luscious!!! Just saved the recipe.

(Marianne) #8281

Perfect grill marks; looks so appetizing!

('Jackie P') #8282

I’m loving wings, especially since I got my halogen oven. I make a rub with piri piri seasoning, crushed chicken oxo, a little chilli powder and, some baking powder. The baking powder was a tip I picked up somewhere for making the skin go crispy!
I cook them for 20 mins each side on gas mark 6 or 200C in the halogen oven.

Today I bought some liver casserole to Mums. Yes I ate 2 pieces of carrot, it doesn’t make me a bad person :roll_eyes:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8283

I still love you Jax :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8284

I see these ‘pizza bowls’ pop up on my Instagram every now and then, and always thought they look bloody lovely…well I made one tonight and they are bloody lovely!

I also had a bowl of berries and cream but forgot to get a pic…so full now!!!