(Karen) #8305

Luncheon, a bit Carby

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8306

Salmon and pesto ketotto. If in doubt, add a fried egg… :rofl:

('Jackie P') #8307

Ragu with cheese.

I took celery soup to work.

(Brandy) #8308

My feasting days are typically IF, so I breakfast between noon and 1:00. My local grocery store has this basket of fancy cheese ends that one can score on the cheap- so a couple of days a week I can run by there, grab some cheese and a small amount of whatever kind of charcuterie is on my taste buds, come home and breakfast on a cutting board picnic. Today’s line up is from around the world. We’ve got beef Bresaola from Italy, Brebirousse d’Argental sheep’s milk cheese from France, sheep’s milk Gouda from Holland, shredded chicken thigh from yesterday’s cooking extravaganza, Castelvetrano olives, cherry tomatoes, a sliced radish and some kimchi. I guess I kind of fail the “eat locally sourced food” test today.

(Brennan) #8309

Herbed salmon with daikon radish “noodles” in a homemade Alfredo sauce :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Sauteed the 'noodles" in a Rosemary olive oil with the the fond & herb’s left in the pan from the salmon.

(Brandy) #8310

Braised oxtails and stir fried veg. Dang man. Could I be any happier right now? I mean, probably-but I’m too full to consider the possibilities.

(Jody) #8311

Monday OMAD:

2 x (70/30) burgers w/ cheese, 1 slice hog head cheese, liver pate, beef summer sausage

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8312

Although it’s warmer in my workshop today than it has been of late, I loved having my hot soup for lunch just now.

Well, I thought I’d reached soup nirvana with broccoli, leek, basil and cream cheese. But no! I think I like cauliflower, leek, mature cheddar and cream cheese EVEN BETTER.

Reckon I’ll still be necking soup for lunch in the next July heatwave - it’s that delicious!

('Jackie P') #8313

I had beef mince and a pack of sausages. So I made a beef chilli with sausage meatballs :hugs::hugs:. Fabulous.
Also some frankenfluff with blackberries whizzed in.

Yesterday had some Eye testing done that screwed up my vision for the day… Got home and had some lunch. - 2 Leftover Shrimp Foo Young Patties, some Scallops and a nice piece of Salmon…

IMG_2826

IMG_2828

IMG_2830

Last night had some Cauliflower, Deviled Eggs, Pickles, Olives, Pepperoni and Sous Vide Top Sirloin Steak. (Wife ate about 1/4 of what’s shown and the pups got some too. Very large Steak indeed)

IMG_2832 IMG_2836

IMG_2834

And today, I just did a Coconut Bai, Rotisserie Chicken, Pepperoni and a small Salad for today’s OMAD

IMG_2840

(Brennan) #8315

Sous vide steak, pan seared in duck fat. A salted avacado and some of my homemade Kimchi for sides. My keteraid and local hot sauce “Front St. Heat” to round it out. So good! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

(Rebecca ) #8316

I made an “Egg BekChaffle” for dinner…YUM!!!:yum:

(Ian Patey) #8317

What chaffle recipe do you use?

(Rebecca ) #8318

I just use:
1 Egg
1/2 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
For the basic Chaffle. They take about 5 minutes and makes 2.

I have the Mini Dash.
Over time, I learned it works best to weigh the beaten egg (tare weight) and divide it into separate small bowls then add 1/4 C cheese to each. They are much more uniform that way.
I added scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese to this one.

(Ian Patey) #8319

Thanks!

(Brandy) #8320

I swapped the soy sauce with tamari (you could use coconut aminos) and the sugar with allulose, and the chicken breast for chicken thigh- then I wrapped all that spicy goodness in lettuce and kept eating until I was full.
Sichuan Bang Bang Chicken

Lunch today (Made last night) … 2 Double Swiss Burgers with Butter-Sauteed Mushrooms, Sausage Patties and Iced Tea. (Then cleaned off the plate since I was out of paper-plates) Reloaded with; Olives, Pickles, Sauerkraut, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt with Black Berries, Cheddar Cheese and Pepperoni. Also had a Zevia Cream Soda. (Picked some up them up the other day to try them out. - Cream Soda, Black Cherry and GingerAle.) Not too bad overall, just wanted something with a different flavor. I’ve been drinking loads of Tea lately, and need a change from time to time. Plus been dealing with congestion for the past couple months, so doesn’t seem like I’m tasting things that well presently.

IMG_2848

IMG_2849

(Mame) #8322

so how were your patties as leftovers? (freeze or fridge?) I find egg things to not always be the best as leftovers so I am curious.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8323

Bacon and eggs for dinner! My magic trick is making bacon disappear!

(Jane) #8324

Five guys bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms and mayo