What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

My first day on Keto, so nothing fancy from me. Just had some scrambled egg with cheddar cheese and some bacon. And a lotta salt.
Was great.

Dinner tonight… Cauliflower with Butter, NY Strip Steak, Deviled Eggs and Egg Salad.

(Brandy) #8246

This Fathead Stromboli I made came in slightly high at 10 total/7 net carbs, Which is more than I’d typically allow for one dish, but since it was a one dish meal and since I had less than 3 with my bacon and eggs earlier, I can take the hit. I seem to be doing well lately cycling between a couple of days 18/6 then a couple of days of 40/8.

(Jane) #8247

I’ve tried using the fathead dough for calzones/stromboli’s and wasn’t happy with the results.

I don’t need the recipe for the fathead dough, but can you describe how you cooked it? Yours look amazing.

(Brandy) #8248

@Janie sure- I baked it on a parchment lined sheet at 360 for 18 minutes then turned the oven on broil for 3 minutes to brown the top. I think next time though I’m going to try 350 for 18 minutes on convection bake and see if it doesn’t get brown more uniformly, without having to switch oven modes.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8249

The Carnivore Kid

Steven’s visiting, I haven’t had him in a long time because I’ve been sick with that crazy bug that’s going around. Gnawing on a Ribeye Bone, he’s happy…
and loves his meat!
:cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8250

Ok I may have underestimated that wine!!

Maybe three! :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

…or four! :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8251

I was thinking the same thing! :rofl:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8252

If in doubt, wrap it in bacon! That’s my motto! :joy:

(Jody) #8253

Wednesday OMAD:

24oz [boneless] Ribeye.

Thursday OMAD:

2 x 8oz (70/30) burgers w/ cheese, 2 slices Hogs Head cheese, chicken liver.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8254

Lunch today was a tuna mayo chafflewich

And a pack of crispy bacon!

(Paulene ) #8255

Butter on the bench here (Aust) quickly turns into ghee in summer. Pretty handy! (unless it’s still in its paper wrapper instead of a bowl :roll_eyes:)

('Jackie P') #8256

I made a liver casserole today and some cauliflower cheese with @KetoSnaps special sauce😋

Very nice!

Rotisserie and a Salad

IMG_2806

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8258

Lovely end to a mental week…steak, pak choi and vino!

(Brandy) #8259

I call this piece, “The Rendering”

(Jenn) #8260

1. Buttery shrimp scampi over garlic cauliflower rice and parmesan garlic asparagus

2. Cucumber smothered in chive and garlic cream cheese with EBTB seasoning and topped with smoked salmon, sausage and cheese stuffed baby bella mushrooms

I need a mint. :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8261

Breakfast :sun_with_face:

Canadian Bacon, Smoked Pork Butt, Eggs and 5 year old Gouda :yum: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8262

I’m on my third :wine_glass: … am trying to kickstart my booze tolerance for tomorrow’s Burns’ Night shenanigans! :tumbler_glass:

#haggisisnotketo #

For a moment there I saw your keyboard and thought it was a chaffle maker! :rofl:

Another OMAD of steak, ground beef, eggs, liver and salad…my favorite so far, I could eat this every day