What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Marianne) #8224

Re: Frankenfluff

@CrackerJax and KetoSnaps, I made black cherry frankenfluff for my husband’s birthday yesterday - huge hit and will definitely be something I make every couple of weeks. Very delicious and couldn’t be easier. He loved it and it was nice to give him something sweet for a special occasion. We usually just have meat and some veggies.

THanks for the recipe!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8225

YAY! Frankenfluff goes global!!!

So glad it went down well, Marianne - I hope your husband enjoyed his birthday as much as he enjoyed the dessert!

:+1::+1::+1:

(Mame) #8226

I use my immersion blender and never have an issue…I also cook my cauliflower in the microwave. which make break down fibers more. and makes it less watery…

yep this!

(Marianne) #8227

Yes! Something this good should not be kept a secret.

:wink:

My husband’s birthday dinner was boneless pork ribs in bacon grease, keto pizza and a heavy salad with homemade blue cheese - delicious. That meal would have put ten pounds on a non-keto eater! And they say this isn’t sustainable.

:joy:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8228

Wow, sounds amazing - I love pork ribs, and wow - homemade blue cheese?! :heart_eyes:

I too continue to be baffled that eating like kings in the way that we do on keto is viewed by so many people as unsustainable!!!

:rofl:

Lunch… Chicken/Broccoli/Mushroom Casserole from last night, Greek Yogurt with Black Berries, Pepperoni and Cheese, 1/4 cup Pecans and an Iced Tea and Almond Milk. … Also had 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Chocolate and a snack bag of Peanuts.

IMG_2796

IMG_2798

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8230

I’ve never had eggs alongside an omelette before - I am SO going to be doing this!!!

(Ashley) #8231

Bacon burger and mixed with egg into burger bombs! Yum!

('Jackie P') #8232

OMG that sounds wonderful!

I worked today and took a cheese chaffle

Came home and had some … chicken wings :hugs::hugs::hugs:

What’s happened to me. I used to eat so daintily with a knife and fork and now I just want to wade in with my fingers and knaw meat off the bones :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8233

This week has been a full-on, crazy busy week at work…training my new girl as well as keeping up with the workload has meant I’m putting in some seriously long days. I’m lucky I had the energy to make this tonight…Bacon wrapped meatballs!

I’m definitely having a wine tomorrow!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8234

:joy::joy::joy::joy: amazing!

('Jackie P') #8235

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: this is what we were born to do. Wrap meatballs in bacon. :blush:

Scrambled eggs with ground beef, ribeye and a salad :slight_smile:

(Ashley) #8237

I guess great minds think alike today minus the sauce :slight_smile:

(Jane) #8238

I dont refrigerate my butter - it sits on the counter in a covered butter dish. Haven’t for years and not dead yet :laughing:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8239

Close-to-date cut-price steak, Roquefort, mushrooms, shredded buttery leeks & cabbage combo.

PERFECT.

(No pic. But it absolutely did happen. Yup it did.)

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8240

What’s ‘a’ wine? Round here it comes AT LEAST in pairs!

:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:
:wine_glass::grin::wine_glass:
:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:

(Alex ) #8241

To be fair, my kitchen is so cold at the minute anyway, it would probably be exactly the same in the cupboard with all my other oils…:grin:

(Jane) #8242

Oh no! Stay warm, my friend.

(Jane) #8243

Pepper poppers and IP ribs.

I put the pan of ribs in the oven to keep Ella Moose from getting them off the counter. I forgot about them when I turned the oven on to 400 F to cook the poppers. :woman_facepalming:

So instead of getting broiled, they got baked. Still good, though.