What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Brandy) #8064

Keto Swedish meatballs and cauli mash tonight. Oh and brussel sprouts.

I made the crispy chicken thigh dinner again. Those are boring to photograph again, but they are so delicious…could eat them over and over and over.

Lunch was hard boiled eggs, swiss cheese, beef sausage, and seltzer.

Breakfast…beef bacon, eggs and butter. And coffee. Must.have.coffee.

Now yesterday, I went OMAD-carnivore, and only had prime rib. Took the kid out for linner (lunch-dinner) after a doc appt. She ordered a burrito, and I got prime rib. The waitress proceeded to ask me what I’d like on my salad, and what kind of potatoes. At that point, my kid started to snicker, because she knew what was coming. I said, “no salad, no side. Just the meat and bowl of butter, please”. The waitress looked startled, then puzzled. I just told her, “I don’t do veggies, etc…”…And she’s like “Oh my gosh, I’m soooo sorry!!! I’ll get your order in right away!!!” I think she thought I was dying or something? She misunderstood me, and brought a bowl of au jus. Figured my request messed with her mind enough, so didn’t ask for the butter again. It was comical, and my kid is just sitting there giggling the whole time, then says, “mom…you’re savage.”
That’s the favorite thing I hear from the youngest 3 kids…“Mom, you’re savage.” Now, I’m like, “Not only that! I’m a savage carnivore.”

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8066

This is so cute!! :heart_eyes:

('Jackie P') #8067

A rare breakfast today. Scrambled eggs with plenty of butter and laced with cream.
I’m at friends for dinner tonight. They are “loosey goosey” keto so I should be ok😋

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8068

I dragged a tub of ragu from the depths of my freezer…

Just so I could do this with it :joy::joy:

So yummy!!!

(Jane) #8069

('Jackie P') #8070

Corrrr! I’m gonna do that🤗

(Mame) #8071

It’s a sloppy chaffle joe!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8072

It really is the best!! I didn’t even care I had it all over my chin! :joy::joy:

('Jackie P') #8073

Haha! I bet you still looked gorgeous :kissing_heart:

(Jody) #8074

TMAD:

Thursday Dinner:

2 x 8oz (70/30) burgers w/ cheese and sour cream, chicken liver, hogs head cheese. There was a serving of cottage that didn’t make the pic (I didn’t think I was going to want it … but I did).

(Jody) #8075

Friday TMAD:

Lunch:

Steak, Hog Head Cheese, Vienna Sausage

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8076

Loving the crazy eyes on this meatface!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8077

I SO need to be this, just for the name!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Jody) #8078

it was scared of the impending DOOM!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8079

Awwww, but now you’ve gone and said that, I feel really sorry for poor meatface…!!! :cry:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8080

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8081

He looks surprised :joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8082

Chicken thighs, caulimash and chicken stock gravy!

(And a sneaky piece of chocolate)

(Karen) #8083

Lunch: smoked salmon cream cheese, arugula, red onion, capers. All on a keto waffle

A little carby