What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8044

Ummm, It was cooked 2 1/2 hours. My food stays down just fine. :yum:

#stillaliveandkickin :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8045

Still Ill :woozy_face:

Breakfast

Shrimp, 6 Eggs and a lot of Butter

I ate breakfast and went back to bed most of the day, barely making it to an agonizing PT session

Dinner

Very Rare Ribeye and Butter

After PT I was starving, I hadn’t prepared anything except some Sousvide Turkey Wings and I didn’t feel up to eating them today. Stopped at the grocery store and found a Ribeye trimmed of it’s fatty goodness :unamused: for $8.50 in the managers special bin. Hastily grilled and eaten with Butter. I also broke my HWC ban and got a pint to see if it eases my digestion so, an Americano with lots of HWC too to get my fat up. So far so good. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #8046

Shrimp and lump crab tower with avocados. Totally keto restaurant food and delicious!!

(Susan) #8047

That looks soooooo delicious, I hope that it tasted just as good at it looks and that you have a lovely dinner =).

(Jane) #8048

It was really good. Just couldn’t finish it all after the mushroom appetizer. I have trouble eating a lot after a fast. Tomorrow should be better!

(Alex ) #8049

Frankenfluff?! I am way off the mark with some of this stuff

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8050

Tis a pudding of my own invention - the name arose because when you whisk it it ‘grows’ like something out of a horror film!

It’s a sachet of Hartley’s sugar-free jelly (I’ve tried various flavours) made up with only 300ml boiling water, stir until dissolved.
Add two individual pots of natural yoghurt and a 250g tub of cream cheese (I’ve found you can add these all at once, while the jelly’s still hot), and whisk with an electric whisk until it’s massively foamy.

I bung it into 2 old ice cream tubs and leave it to set in the fridge.

:yum:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8051

This looks lovely!!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8052

Steak and scrambled eggs for lunch :dancer::dancer:

(Jody) #8053

Wednesday TMAD:

Lunch:

9oz steak (raw), 1 slice hogshead cheese, Chrizzo (not in the pic, I added it after the picture).

Dinner:

2x 8oz (70/30) Ground beef patties on cheese wraps w/ Sour Cream, 1 slice hogshead cheese and cottage cheese.

Just toying around with meals. That was really still the same AMOUNT of food, just split into 2 meals.

('Jackie P') #8054

I had a surprise day off today :no_mouth:!
I thought it was about time I topped mum up with some ready meals! Keep her out of the ready meal aisle! I know it’s still crap, but it’s pure crap made with love :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 shepherd’s pies, 4 lasagne and 4 spag bol sauce…
Whilst I was at it I made some lasagne for myself with roasted aubergine slices, and some shepherd’s pies with cauliflower cheese topping!

I was going to make some frankenfluff, but I was knackered. F*** the fluff I thought😎

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8055

No comment! :laughing::joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Brennan) #8056

Kale, broccoli, leek, savoy cabbage, bacon, walnut and sweet pea sprouts in a homemade raspberry balsamic vinaigrette.

('Jackie P') #8057

This could be my new favourite thing. Savoury mince topped with cauliflower cheese😋

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8058

How very dare you?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Jody) #8059

Thursday TMAD (Lunch)

9oz Steak, 1 slice hogs head cheese, Smoked Vienna Sausage

Co-Worker when looking in the fridge … “Jody, do you have raw meat in here? How are you going to cook it???” :rofl:

('Jackie P') #8060

Haha! You mustn’t take it personally hunni!:joy::joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8061

Mo Beef, Mo Betta :cowboy_hat_face:

One pound of slow baked Burger with Salt and Butter

Breakfast was Smoked Pork Butt and Eggs. It’s pouring down outside, a noisy storm. I spent the day resting and napping and I am about to drive to San Francisco for a night time dental appointment. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brennan) #8062

Steak & coconut cream pepper sauce!

(Karen) #8063

Dinner
Arugula, pork, pinenuts, Parmesan, lemon and orange.