What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #8024

Bloody Brilliant :hugs::hugs::hugs:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8025

Fish pie (celery, leeks, fish, double cream, hard boiled eggs topped with cauliflower cheese mash). Chocolate cheesecake mousse (90% choc, double cream, cream cheese).

‘Replete’ doesn’t quite cover it! :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8026

Breakfast

Smoked Pork with Eggs and 5 year old Gouda Cheese.

I’m down to my last block of Cheese from a vegetable drawer previously packed full for my final withdrawal from Cheese addiction… :pleading_face::cry::tired_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Brennan) #8027

On my phone and I’m just fine.

Thanks for all the feedback, Folks. I will check it again tomorrow from work. It seems to have cleared up some before I headed out today. But I wanted to make sure it wasn’t affecting anyone else. :+1:

(Mame) #8029

Chicken soup with pork rinds, fried paneer and prosciutto on the side.

(Keto butts drive me nuts) #8030

chicken breast and cheese sauce

(Heather Meyer) #8031

K this isnt going to look appetizing but i assure you it is. Since im working on adding food back into my diet and trying things out since my digestive woes… i tried this:

I call it the “Salad-less Ceasar bowl”. Its boiled, chopped chicken breast sprinkled with bacon bits, seasoned with salt and peper and mixed with full fat ceasar dressing. Nom nom!

Leftover ribeye, oven-baked leg of lamb, eggs, salad :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8033

@Meerkatsandy I am digging that super nice Japanese bowl. I love Japanese tableware. :cowboy_hat_face:

@David_Stilley thanks, me too, I have a bunch of colorful bowls of different sizes :slight_smile: we bought these for our “soup days,” when you fit an entire meal in a bowl and cover it with bone broth, sometimes I use them for a smaller salad… :slight_smile:

(Mame) #8035

Dinner last night:
Cream cheese, smoked salmon, scallions scrambled eggs. Some avocado with fermented radishes on the side.

(Jody) #8036

Tuesday OMAD:

2 x 8oz (70/30) burgers w/ cheese, 9oz ribeye, chicken liver cooked in butter amd Cottage Cheese (and yes, Hogshead cheese … lol)

(Heather Meyer) #8037

Sounds like food poisoning central! How do you guys live eating rare ground beef?

Few Burgers with some Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Mustard, Pepperoni, Greek Yogurt and 3 boiled Eggs. Also ate 5 ounces of Salted Peanuts and two bottles of Iced Tea’s.

IMG_2740

IMG_2741

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8039

Carnivore dinner! Minted lamb burgers, scrambled eggs and bacon!

(Alex ) #8040

Oven roasted belly pork

Boom!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8041

Pesto salmon ketotto followed by blackcurrant Frankenfluff. Scrummy.

('Jackie P') #8042

Just the job after a busy day. Hot, meaty chilli with plenty of cheese :yum:

Wasn’t planning on eating, but we had some stuff leftover, so it was kind of a mix… Italian Sausage, Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Bacon and Country Pork Ribs. Also an Almond Milk.