What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #8004

Lunch with a couple of friends,

Burger with cheese and bacon, with a Cajun chicken breast on the side!
Very nice. :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8005

Carnivore Egg Flower Soup :bowl_with_spoon:

Gelatinous Pork Broth leftover from the Instant Pot, Salt, Smoked Pork and Eggs

still not 100% so I’m keeping it light this morning :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8006

Omelette (well, egg hash, strictly speaking - what a mess!) with some of the best kraut I’ve ever made.

This meal tasted MUCH better than it looks, I promise! :rofl:

(Brandy) #8007

Some stuff and things from my long absence. The holiday season had me making far more “substitute” foods like breads, gravies and mashes than I would normally make- but it sure was a delicious party!

(Brennan) #8008

Beef, not roasted but sous vide then pan seared with Cacao butter and then basted with actual butter. Served with my home made Kim Chi and some of the local hot sauce!

Salad and some BBQ Ribs and Country Ribs and Fried Brussel Sprouts.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8010

Beef and Butter

One pound of Grass Fed 80/20 Ground Beef salted and rubbed with Bacon Grease and baked at approximately 150F for 2 1/2 hrs to an internal temperature of 136F, with Grass Fed Butter.

My new favorite way to cook ground beef from frozen. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #8011

I ate most of the beef. I started to feel mostly satiated, leaving a few pieces of fat. They were also a bit tough for me, kinda gristly.

(Brennan) #8012

Salted. Butter. Pecan. Mini-sandwiches!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8013

Wow, that carnivore meatloaf of yours looks fantastic, @David_Stilley!

(Steve) #8014

Nice job, it looks really good!

(Steve) #8015

I cranked up the mini EGG and smoked some fresh sausage.
The bottom picture is chili rellano, egg white battered and fried in refined coconut oil.
I stuffed pepper jack cheese into the poblano pepper and served it with salsa verde.
chili1 chili2 chili3

(Jody) #8016

Monday OMAD:

2 x (70/30) Ground Beef Patties w/ Cheese and Sour Cream, 10 oz Ribeye, Summer Sausage and the ever-present-yet-rarely-photographed Hogs Head Cheese.

('Jackie P') #8017

Another day, another luncheon!

Ham hock terrine with salad,

Chicken with pancetta and vegetables.
Back to work tomorrow!:blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8018

Bacon and eggs for dinner!

Lunch today… Big Salad with Meats and some extra Ham, Hard Salami and Pepperoni on the side. And some Cottage Cheese. Also ate a few Olives, but never got to the Pickles.

IMG_2736

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8020

Groceries were delivered at 5.10pm - by 5.50pm I had converted 8oz chicken livers, 8oz butter, a stash of chicken dripping/jelly out of the fridge left over from roasting thighs and drumsticks the other day, a tsp of celery seed, a tsp of dried onions, 20 grinds of salt, 60 grinds of pepper and a load of herbs into six days’ worth of LUNCH!

#soproud #socheap #patefactory

Inquiry of all posters or viewersIs anyone else experiencing/noticing any jittering of this thread whilst scrolling along the post? I only ask since mine is, and at present, appears to be the only thread I’m seeing this on. We have had issues in the past, due to the amount of images uploaded and we are getting close to that 10,000 post limit. … If so, please let me know.

Also, I only see this when using the wheel on my mouse for scrolling. Arrow keys seem to be better, or at least doesn’t show like it does when I use the wheel.

(Susan) #8022

I have been having trouble with the forum loading oddly the past couple of days, Dave. By example, when I click the top to go to my New and Unreads, then click on Unread -it goes to just the main page of forum sections. It doesn’t do it every time, but it has been happening a lot.

(Alex ) #8023

I can’t scroll down to the bottom of the thread on my phone, it just jumps back to the top… PC is fine though…