What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Will knit for bacon. ) #783

Bacon and eggs topped with some leftover smoked gruyere cheese sauce. It still blows my mind that this is healthy.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #784

@Janie Damn girl, you used to live in Texas! Cowboy Candy is sweet pickled Jalapeños. Delicious and addictive. I made them with Erythritol when I started keto and didn’t know the properties that Erythritol has, recrystalizing when cooled with more than a 1:2 ratio with water. Next time (this summer when the jalapeños get cheap) I will do a batch with allulose which doesn’t recrystalize when cooled. Absolutely incredible with hot dogs or sausages like Kielbasa, or on burgers. Or you can just eat them from the jar! Recipes on google for sugar versions, I adapted the recipe for keto.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #785

< hangs head >

I know! Born and raised in Texas and lived there over 50 years. I’ve made it myself in the past - just didn’t know what to call it! :laughing:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #786

Bacon & Brie Frittata

I haven’t started eating it yet, just out of the oven. Time to make a second carafe of espresso!

:cowboy_hat_face:

Brought avocados back into my life…cutting them out didn’t improve anything for me - so first meal today grassfed org beef seasoned with garlic salt and turmeric, topped with half an avocado and tablespoon of sour cream :hugs: Happy to have :avocado: again!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #788

This was super yum! Homemade burgers topped with edam slices and bacon and some crispy salty kale on the side!

Actually, I didn’t really care for stuff like Potatoes, Rice, Pastas, Breads, etc. even before going Keto. (Simply starchy stuff) But… Sweet Potatoes, have indeed always been a favorite of mine. :wink: :+1:

Sometimes simply baked with butter, :yum: or simply as canned Yams. But I do understand the canned Yams have much more junk in them, so would probably still forego them? (Would have to research it)

But I do indeed love the suggestion, and agree it will definitely help with the Carb-up. Cheers! :+1:

(Jody) #790

Carnivore Lunch

1 lb of 73% / 27% Ground Beef

(Little Miss Scare-All) #791

@ClareBear I don’t know what it is about your pics, but I can solely tell them by just how bright and happy they feel. I am always in the dark, like a mushroom, so I see your pics and I always picture a big picture window open on a sunny day, with sheer curtains being blown by the breeze. I smile, then settle back into my cave.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #792

:joy::joy::joy: this is the sweetest thing a mushroom has ever said to me! :heart_eyes:
You’re pretty damn close though, I do have open windows and sheers…I’m really lucky actually both where I live and work have lots of natural daylight. Perfect for keto photos :heart::heart::heart:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #793

@ClareBear add this to my useless ability of non-gainful predictions and random feelzies.

Fun fact: mushrooms grow by moon light.

I’ve only seen these at the renaissance fair and you bet I’m going to go this year and try one!

(Karen) #795

Ladies meeting. Almonds, cheese, deviled eggs, strawberries

Bacon and eggs for lunch later. Bought some slim fast keto EZ fat bombs. They’re not bad

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #796

I :heart: the random feelzies!
I never knew that about mushrooms…I knew the liked the dark, but not that they grew by moonlight!

Left over ground beef with celery and avocado in 1 tbspn of avocado oil mayo…super filling, now begins my first EF on Keto :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #798

Texas Curry

Pulled Pork with my homemade Currykraut and some Cowboy Candy thrown in just because…Texas! :cowboy_hat_face:

Garlic butter pork chops and over roasted zucchini :yum:

(Andrew Anderson) #800

Boring keto. Just a bunch of fatty meat on pork rind bread, avocado may, and a slice of tomato.

(Candy Lind) #801

Keeping it super simple - tuna & sardines with mayo-mustard (that little brown thing is a fathead cracker), with buttered green beans.

(Karen) #802

Dinner. Stirfry on cauliflower rice with chicken