What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jody) #7221

It is fast!

AND a second benefit … a couple less things to wash (no skillet / pot / utensils)

Keto crust pizza topped with steak, homemade chicken sausage, artichoke, 3/4 had pepper jack cheese for the family, my wedge had provolone.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7223

Bacon wrapped chicken and asparagus :yum:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7224

Sounds like you’re winning to me! :laughing::laughing:

:laughing: Yeah, it was indeed a lighter meal then my normal. But I think I might have lightened it up some since I added that ‘rare’ Sweet Potato in there. :slight_smile:

These shown lately I’ve just been using a basic 1 large Egg to 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella to make the two pieces. (But plan to experiment some as well, just haven’t do so yet.) But I also do them for 5 minutes, and I don’t pay attention to the green light when it comes on. … I actually tried them at 4 minutes when first trying some, but thought they were too light, so ended up leaving them on another minute to get the crispy-ness. So have been doing them at 5 minutes ever since. I’m sure this might change if other stuff is added, but these have been working out pretty good and staying quite simple in preparation too. :slight_smile:

AD came to my office this morning and had me go out to a site with him today that needed some engineering done. Later, stopped past Burger King to use the restroom and grab a Hamburger. So I grabbed a couple Bacon-Double-Cheese-Burgers to take back to the office as well. Making this my OMAD for the day since it was nearly 2pm before eating. Added some Pork Rinds with Potted meat, Vienna’s, Cheese, Pepperoni, Pickles, Olives and a handful of Salted/Roasted Peanuts. (Iced Tea)
IMG_2333

(traci simpson) #7226

Tacos!

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #7227

Fathead pizza, and fathead pizza cups

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7228

Happy ketoversary, @KetoCancerMom!

:grinning:

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #7229

Thanks!

(Ashley) #7230

Happy ketoversary! Your pizzas look yummy :slight_smile:

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #7231

Thanks!

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #7232

I didn’t really start keto until July 2018. I joined 2 years ago to support hubby :grinning:

(Susan) #7233

Happy Forum Anniversary and Yummy! Those pizza’s look delicious.

(Jody) #7234

Wednesdays OMAD:

8oz burger and a strip of Pork Belly. I also had, though not pictured, a raw 8oz burger patty.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7236

Steak and a couple of funny looking poached eggs!

Tuna-Fish Salad with Eggs, Pickled Sausage, Cheese, Pepperoni, Pickles and Olives. Also ate some Pecans and a few Roasted Peanuts.

IMG_2361

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7238

Creamy blue cheese chicken with caulimash and trees. Made lemon posset (not pictured) for the first time, for afters - can’t believe that 300ml boiled double cream, 4 spoonfuls of Splenda and a lemon could magic themselves into such an incredible delight!

('Jackie P') #7239

Steak and kidney casserole, sprouts with pancetta and green beans😋

(Ellen) #7240

Happy ketoversary, those look delicious.