What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Wife made Chicken/Broccoli/Cheese Casserole.

(Troy) #7243

Spareribs

(Heather Meyer) #7244

Breaky…

Trying to boost calories today…

Imperial Cinnamon Spread can take a hike. This girl made her own ketogenic version.

Pictured: “white bread” chaffles with keto cinnamon spread.

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #7245

Chicken “soup”, cauliflower mac & cheese, MCT cream

(Susan) #7246

It is great to see you back here, TimeForMe, I hope that everything is going well for you =). How did that new date go that you mentioned on the Fasting thread? I was wondering if it went really well and that is why you have been busy =).

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7247

Had a late breakfast thanks to a fasting blood test this morning (hope those lemon posset triglycerides from last night had long enough to disappear), and I’ve got a splitting headache. Reckon it’s down to caffeine withdrawal - I’ve normally had two of these by now, but I’m still only halfway through my first!

#fuelledbytea

Hi Susan! You are too sweet. :heart: Funny you mention that. I did indeed get me a boyfriend!

I’ve been less active here though because I have struggled sticking to Keto with the Thanksgiving holiday and largely self-inflicted social pressures of dating and holiday parties but I’m figuring it out. Went up and down and up and down 6 pounds in the past month but I’m back on track now. And thankfully, my new friend is very supportive of me and my keto/fasting lifestyle. :grin:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7249

Sounds like a keeper! :heart::heart:

(Jody) #7250

Thursday OMAD …

Somewhere between 1.5 and 2lbs of 70/30 cooked ground beef. Then cooked 6 eggs in the rendered fat, added some Mozzarella cheese and mixed together.

('Jackie P') #7251

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: that’s wonderful!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7252

Refrigerator Hash

Leftover Cauliflower, Turkey, Giblet Gravy, a Scramble I couldn’t finish of Eggs, Sweet Italian Sausage and Fresh Mozzarella. Actually pretty good, had to use it because I hate wasting food. And now I have some visibility in the fridge! :wink: :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #7253

That is terrific, I am so happy for you! =)

Lunch… Some of the left-over Chicken/Broccoli Casserole from last night, BBQ Chicken Gizzards and Hearts, 2 Boiled Eggs and some Salted Peanuts.

IMG_2368

('Jackie P') #7255

I have some friends coming for dinner tomorrow. I’ve been cooking all day and suddenly realised I had no dinner for tonight!
Went on a freezer raid and had…

Some roasted red pepper, tomato and chilli soup.
And …

A hot chilli with plenty of cheese!:grin:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7256

Both bowls look delicious, @CrackerJax!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7257

One of my favourite dishes - salmon ketotto with pesto - followed by strawberry Frankenfluff, which I hadn’t made for ages so really enjoyed!

(Ernest) #7259

Been busy last few days. Smoked a bunch of turkeys, ducks etc for Thanksgiving

(Ernest) #7260

(Heather Meyer) #7261

Dinner tonight…

Featuring a lovely “Beyond Burger” with 15 grams of marble cheddar on top, with 3 thin sliced strips of pig and of course a tbsp full fat mayo.
And yes… i did eat it with my fingers. No lettuce needed here.