What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

That’s a beautiful meal :shallow_pan_of_food:

('Jackie P') #7022

:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you.

('Jackie P') #7023

I still feel full after lunch. I’m working tomorrow and Tuesday so getting organised.

These really are my favourite chaffwiches. And noooo! I’m not going to eat them tonight!
Ps I made those chaffles with bacon fat instead of butter!:yum:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7024

Meatballs in creamy blue cheese sauce. The meatballs were made out of the same mixture as Friday’s meatloaf, and I used some of the juice I drained from the meatloaf to add to the meatball sauce today. It was a gorgeous, unctuous jelly.

Sauce ingredients, before heating and reducing:

Mine, served with extra Stilton:

Mr Keto S had cauliflower with his:

Brisket, my favorite + pork tenderloin + cabbage salad with avocado and black radishes

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7026

@CrackerJax I had some of that same Castello Double Cream Brie a few weeks ago, really buttery and delicious! :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7027

Feast Day

Scrambled Eggs with Bacon, Sausage, Hot Red Peppers, Avocado and Vermont Cheddar Cheese.

Probably having two more meals today before returning to my normal TMAD 19/5 routine, It’s really nice for the end of November, I’m enjoying my late breakfast in the sunshine :sun_with_face:. I hope you’re all having a nice calm peaceful Sunday. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #7028

@CrackerJax

Jackie, how do you make your Chaffles, they look very nice, can you tell me the ingredients you use, please? =).

('Jackie P') #7029

Hey @Momof5! It’s actually pretty much @KetoSnaps recipe. For 4 chaffles I use 4 medium eggs or 3 large. A handful of a cheddar and mozzarella mix grated cheese, about a level tsp baking powder and a heaped tsp of fat, I have used butter, lard, coconut oil or today I used some of the bacon fat. Salt and pepper. Whisked until smooth with a stick blender.
Put it in a really hot chaffle maker until it stops steaming, about 5 minutes.
I can’t tell you how convenient it is to take a sandwich substitute to work.
@David_Stilley, I’m surprised and pleased you can get it in the US, I think it is brilliant with bacon😋

Meal from mid-day… Eggs, Bacon and Sausage

Tonight’s meal… Cauliflower/Broccoli Soup, ColeSlaw, Salmon and a Steak Salad.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7031

Antipasto

Herbed Salami, Smoked Chicken, Pepperoncinis, Olives and Grilled Eggplant with Spices, all drizzled with EVO.

I had a jar of olives go moldy, WTH?
#fridgecleaning

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Heather Meyer) #7032

Lunch… I know it looks un-appetizing but i couldnt be bothered to create a beauty shot of somthing so simple. Im having a “hungry” day and craving everything day, so after swigging down some chicken tea with collagen and extra salt, i had my homemade keto taco seasoned ground beef with 2 tbsp full fat sour cream.
Normally, i would have had one of my homemade keto tortillas but couldnt be bothered…figured my body needed the meat and salt. So… here it is in all its glory… lol :wink:

Day 6… hooohrahh😎

(Heather Meyer) #7033

Im confused…where is the antipasto??

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7034

@PortHardy

Antipasto

n. An appetizer usually consisting of an assortment of foods, such as smoked meats, cheese, fish, and vegetables.
n. an Italian starter for a meal; normally a cold assortment of salami, cheese, seafood and vegetables
n. a course of appetizers in an Italian meal

I hope that cleared it up. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #7035

Chaffle with chives added for some onion flavor. Pastrami, mustard, homemade mayo, slice of Havarti and a slice of Swiss cheese.

Very filling and delicious.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7036

Where’s the “fries”…We’re they potatoish fries? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #7037

LOL. I have no idea why autocorrect added “fries” in there. No potatoes tonight!

(Susan) #7038

Thank you, Jackie =).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7039

@Janie Auto correct wants you to get fat! :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Jessica) #7040

My first attempt at a chaffle! Game changer! This one with some rotisserie chicken and a little Buffalo sauce.