What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Nice morning in the tree, seeing some good rut action and some nice Bucks, but the winds were not good for that stand. So pulled out to head over to the new property for the evening. Grabbed a quick bite to eat beforehand… Ham and Cheese Chaffle, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and some Pulled Pork.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7002

:open_mouth:
#x-rated
:wink:

:laughing: Haha… Well, I only got “R” rated this morning, being she was running full out from him and never stopped. :smile: But I’m hoping this afternoon is more of the same. Heading out now. :+1:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7004

I loved this chocolate so much, that I went back to Lidl to stock up!! I already feel like I should have got more :thinking:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7005

Now that’s dedication, or maybe addiction I’m not quite sure. :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7006

Steven’s Power Breakfast

Bacon, Sausage, Two Eggs, Broccoli Hearts, Avocado, Garlic and Louisiana Hot Sauce.

I’m still fasting, 91 hours in. I feel good but I’m starting to be hungry from time to time. I am breaking with a varied OMAD in 5 hours. Lots of good leftovers to work with because I started this Fast spontaneously. I’m looking forward to a great meal this afternoon. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7007

And theres me wondering why I’ve not shifted any weight, despite starting IF again :thinking::thinking: can’t imagine for the life of me what’s wrong!! :joy::joy:

('Jackie P') #7008

:astonished:double X rated!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #7009

Slow-cooked all day brisket + Stilton. Heaven.

('Jackie P') #7010

Couldn’t be bothered really, so just some celery and cream cheese and

Coffee and 85%

Steak topped with smoked Gouda, artichoke hearts, and sea salt + crispy bacon topped with cranberry Wensleydale (4 carbs for 1 oz so weighed it out as to not get carried away…worth every delicious bite and didn’t trigger any cravings!).

(Heather Meyer) #7012

On the road…

White Spot Bacon Cheese Burger
Lettuce Wrappee
Hold the Triple O sauce But ask for Mayo on side!
Deeeelicious!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7013

Steven’s Lunch

Indian Currykraut, Kalamata Olives, Smoked Chicken and Salami.

Steven’s gone home now, he’s going to Hawaii with his mom over Thanksgiving so my Turkey Day might be a solo affair most likely for me, unless a miracle occurs. They have a great excuse for skipping dinner with me though! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Heather Meyer) #7014

this looks delicious…im going to try a combo like that

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7015

Post Fast Variety OMAD

Clockwise from the top: Grilled Eggplant, New York Steak with Allepo Pepper, Smoked Chicken Thighs, Bacon, Cowboy Candy, Pepperoncinis, Kalamata and Jalapeño Stuffed Olives, Giardiniera, Herbed Salami and in the center Vermont Cheddar Cheese, and Scrambled Eggs with Green Thai Chilies, Fish Sauce, and Labne.

I just wrapped up a week of fasting. 48 hours followed by a 24 hour eating window with three meals and another 96 hour fast. I can’t believe I ate the whole thing!

(Jane) #7016

Freddy’s double steak burger with mustard

Well, they do go a little nuts at times. :laughing: Especially since it only happens once each year. :slight_smile: … While I’m waiting for dinner, here’s a little Humor for the 'What Did You Keto" thread that’s fitting…

Dinner tonight… Cauliflower in Butter, ColeSlaw, Olives, Pickles, Cherry Tomatoes, Cheese, Pepperoni and Country Steak. Also an Almond Milk, 2 Squares Lindt’s Chocolate and a few Pecans.

('Jackie P') #7019

I decided to cook for Mum and I today.

Lamb shank with a jolly fine gravy (modesty :slight_smile:)
Brussels sprouts and cauliflower and a sneaky bit of carrot!

(Jane) #7020

Scrambled eggs with extras.