What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6981

Oooooh, looks pretty nice!

(Ellen) #6982

Are the pups ok?

(Heather Meyer) #6983

those look scrumptious

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6984

It’s #teamgrumpypants this morning! So my colleague gave me a mini cheese to cheer me up…saving it for lunch time! :rofl:
Who would have thought that visiting school open days for my daughter starting next year could be so stressful?!

Yeah, at least it appears he’s doing ok presently. (I just responded back on it in my thread) :slight_smile: Thanks

Steak & Eggs with White Cheddar

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6987

This was so good! Warm chicken, bacon and mayo salad. I’ll be having this again soon!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6988

AF Again :sunglasses:

So I launched into an Arbitrary Fast after eating my Supper on Tuesday. I’m about 67 hours in now and feeling awesome. I’m going to decide at 72 hours whether or not to continue fasting. I’ve dropped to an all time KETO low weight for me.

Steven came around dinner time last night. So I’m cooking and looking at this thread without a hint of need to eat. Quite a refreshing feeling and the EF is way easier than I thought it would be. My previous experience with EF was during medical procedures. It was miserable during my carb days. Now I’m thinking that fasting during most of my upcoming hospitalization for surgery will be a great option to limit exposure to less desirable foods. The hospital I’m going to does have Paleo options though.

Steven’s Breakfast

Sausage, Bacon, Broccoli Hearts, and an Egg.

:cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #6989

Aww I am sure it’s a hideous business. But don’t overstuff yourself with cheese :slight_smile:

('Jackie P') #6990

I was in and out all day today. I put a steak and kidney casserole in the oven this morning and it has smelled so good.

Tasted real good too!

Quick breakfast. Cheddar, 4 slices thick cut bacon, no sugar ketchup, chaffle (made with egg, mozzarella, spices, herbs, and ground pork rind “flour”)

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6992

It’s the commute to these schools I don’t like! All these gorgeous little schools in these villages but the roads aren’t built for all the traffic! Too stressful! I had two pieces of cheese today! :laughing:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6993

Steven’s Lunch

Appetizer Sauerkraut, Salami and Kalamata Olives

White Miso Soup with Chicken and Bok Choy

I’m still fasting, about 70 hours now. :cowboy_hat_face:

Wife made Pulled Pork last night, and no one ate, so had some tonight. Along with some Hard Salami, ColeSlaw, Cheese, Pepperoni, Pickles and Olives. Also an Almond Milk.

(Ernest) #6995

(Karen) #6996

Wow! Quite the chef! Looks yum

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6997

Steven’s Dinner :shallow_pan_of_food:

Chicken Broccoli

I’m still fasting, getting a leetle bit harder cooking with my normal taste and adjust cooking habits. I can really just touch my finger once and get a drop of sauce and make it right but my impulse says taste, taste, taste! So right now about 78 hours in and feeling good, I just finished a cup of Espresso. I plan on eating tomorrow most likely. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6998

I am so proud of Mr S! The electrician came to fix a light early yesterday evening, and could see me busy in the kitchen. I was making cakes for a coffee morning today, and meatloaf for tea and and meatballs for the freezer kind of all at the same time.

The electrician and I had a chat about cake, and I commented that actually these were for the coffee morning, and anyway I don’t eat cake.

This is what prompted the conversation (sorry, not keto):

Mr S chimed in that actually neither does he any more, and look, he’s lost just over two stone (about 30 pounds).

I didn’t say a word. Mr S went on to say that we enjoy steak, cream, cauliflower rice, low-carb chocolate mousse, buttery eggs, bacon, chaffles etc etc, and it’s no hardship and he doesn’t need to snack.

I still didn’t say anything - just kept rolling these meatballs (on plastic tub lids for open-freezing):

THEN he said: ‘Rebecca’s doing a short experiment of eating only animal products, which is interesting.’

Blimey! You could have knocked me down with a feather! ‘Interesting’ had come across to me so far as ‘I’m worried you’re not eating any veg!’ - but it was so cool to hear him talk to the guy about keto in general and my brief experiment with carnivore in particular.

Oh, and the meatloaf was good - just a shame there wasn’t quite enough bacon!

(Mame) #6999

I made the yummiest keto falafel yesterday (first time ever) and had them with lamb sausage. However I didn’t do a blood meter check or take photos. :pensive:

Tried new dry rub BBQ place last night and I have been kicked out of ketosis for the first time in months and months. :cry: Very disappointing. I hope it’s not the brisket because that was incredible.

I see so much testing in my future. And who is going to finish those ribs that I am pretty sure are the culprit?!

('Jackie P') #7000

Lunch with Mum at Dunnings Mill.

Broccoli and stilton soup to start.
Then 3 lovely butcher’s sausages with mixed green veg and slightly suspect gravy that I left alone!

Amazing!:clap:
Edit, please excuse my Mother’s chips in the background!