What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Karen) #6961

Lunch with mom at her senior campus.
Sauerbraten with beans, spinach, and salad

('Jackie P') #6962

Yesterdays uneaten blue cheese chaffwich with soup for lunch. Then

Baked chicken wings. Mmm😋

Quick meal before heading to the Vet… Steak and Broccoli, Pepperoni, Cheese, Pickles and Olives.

(Ashley) #6964

Fingers crossed you guys get some good news! :crossed_fingers:

(Jane) #6965

That’s smart to calculate your own!

Thanks Ashley. Just got back, and it definitely wasn’t bad news, but it’s still early yet. :slight_smile: But he seems to be doing ok at the moment. :+1: … I was just about to post more in my thread on it. … Thanks again.

(Troy) #6967

I’ll bet the office ( if not working at home ) loved the above aroma and scents of eggs and crab lol
Before and " after " just sayin🤣
Guessing there accustomed to your WOE bY now

Heck, that combo would wipe me out…And warrant an unwanted office restroom visit

All jk aside @Digital_Dave look so tasty!
Jealous!
Yummy

Yeah, I occasionally hear folks passing by my office door mentioning about smelling Seafood, or saying someone’s eating something good. :smile: But yeah, most of them know it’s me, at least the ones that work on my floor with me regularly. They know I like Seafood, and do Crabs, Shrimp, etc. Makes a nice meal too. :+1:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6969

Tuna mayo and tomato chafflewich (eaten with a knife and fork :rofl:) and salami crisps for lunch!

(Jody) #6970

Wednesday OMAD:

1lb (80/20) and 2 Italian Sausages (yes … only 1 made it in the picture. lol)

Just take out the fridge about 10 mins before you want it. I use equal measures of chicken livers and butter to make mine. When done I put into small containers and cover in melted ghee so it doesn’t go off. Yummy. Only way I’ll eat liver too.

(Karen) #6972

Two Course breakfast. LOL

@KetoSnaps

Veal liver, sliced about 0.5mm thick, little butter in the pan, 2 minutes each side…this is a 100g portion :slight_smile:
Salt before eating :slight_smile:

Quick lunch post… Was asked to complete a project for someone and only have 2 hrs. … Deviled Eggs, Celery, Pimento Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Tuna with Mayo and Mustard, Pickled Sausage, Pepperoni, Sauerkraut and Cheddar Cheese. Also Iced Tea and an Almond Milk. 2 Squares Ghirardelli. :yum:

IMG_2149

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6975

Simple dinner tonight, mince with broccoli and garlic butter

('Jackie P') #6976

Home late after a busy shift. I am loving my new life! I worked full time nights for 30 years. I loved it and the money enabled me to buy my house, but it’s lovely to work less hours on dayshifts.
My smoked salmon and cream cheese chaffwich prompted the usual interest :rofl:

Found a jolly hot chilli in the freezer that I topped with loadsa cheese :yum: a glass of red. Perfect!

Looking forwards to an early night and a lie in.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6977

Perfect evening! :heart:

(Jane) #6978

Omelette with bacon, ham, and chicken and beef sausages.

(Ernest) #6979

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6980

Thanks for the tip, @Amanda1!