What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6899

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oopsie! If it’s any consolation @CrackerJax I did get a slice of ham semi-stuck in mine at the weekend - but that was perhaps easier to remove than a melted cheesefest! :cheese:

('Jackie P') #6900

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shoulda taken a pic…but, I ate it asap.

So, I slow cooked some stew meat a couple days ago. Took some out today, warmed it up with about 4 tbs of butter. Salted it well. Then, topped it with 4 eggs. Almost poached them entirely in butter. Popping the yolks over the beef and getting that nice ooze…it was amazing.

Its a new favorite!!! YUM!

Photo or it didn’t happen :joy::joy: it sounds delicious :slight_smile:

(Jane) #6903

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6904

Fast Breaker

Grilled Chicken with Caribbean Lemon Pepper (ate two) :yum:

Thai Fusion Salad…Lettuce, Tomato, Hot Red Pepper Shreds, Cowboy Candy, Thai Basil Leaves, and Dressing made with Cowboy Candy Syrup, Fish Sauce, Garlic, and Avocado Oil. :man_cook:t3:. :cowboy_hat_face:

Fasting presently, so just taking some virtual bites off everyone’s plates here… :laughing:

But I did make the Wife and Son Chaffles after getting back from the Vet with Kito. … V used them to make Pepperoni Melts and my Son had his with Chicken Salad.

(Ernest) #6906

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6907

As much as I loved eating a lasagna split into 4 portions, I realised yesterday that it might have been a bit too much :joy: I wasn’t hungry last night (but proceeded to eat dinner anyway) so I decided to halve a portion today! Much better!

(Jody) #6908

Monday OMAD:

1lb ground beef, the rest of the Shrimp and Salmon.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6909

But a square of lasagne is so pretty! :wink:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6910

don’t get me wrong @KetoSnaps, it did make me a bit sad having to cut into the square perfection! :rofl:

(Karen) #6911

Leftovers for breakfast

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6912

This lily-livered lady has never done this before…

:scream:

I’m sending you liver-cooking power!! :slight_smile:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6914

Thanks! So far so good, @Meerkatsandy!

UPDATE: Where has this BEEN all my life? Liver + butter: I LOVE YOU!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6915

Green Chili Cheddar Eggs with Bacon and Sausage

Fire Roasted Poblano Chilies, Fresh Raw Jalapeño, Garlic and Vermont Cheddar Cheese. :cowboy_hat_face:

wait, what? this tastes good? It looks disgusting! lol… what do you do with it?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6917

I was hungry for this! Pork parcels wrapped in bacon and scrambled eggs

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6918

It’s basic Chicken Liver Pâté. I’m taking a wild guess it will end up on a Chaffle! :cowboy_hat_face: