What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jane) #6819

Chaffle burger (used Carl’s burger bun recipe) and fried Houlimi cheese.

Asiago-Parm Alfredo Manicotti (thin sliced Applegate brand chicken rolled to make the sleeves, stuffed with full fat ricotta and Italian seasoned beef).

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6821

@ClareBear I hope your feeling better soon. Stick with scrambled eggs and cheese. :woozy_face: As I saw another forum member post recently,

“Nothing hurts like pain”…sorry. :cowboy_hat_face:

Long, late day, with a few hours at the Vet to receive pretty shitty news… So I ended up just winging something together, being the same I did last night, with some sides.

(Karen) #6823

Two cheese Italian spinach chicken bake, with roasted zucchini and summer squash

This had some mozzarella and ricotta. I thought I had thawed chicken breasts but it turned out to be big thighs with bones and skin. The skin was an afternoon snack. I like thighs better anyway

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6824

Simple Dinner

Burger with Primal Ketchup, Bacon, Broccoli and Spaghetti Squash with Pumpkin Pie Spice and Butter. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #6825

:blush:Me too. If I’m honest, the last one weirded me out a bit :grimacing:.

('Jackie P') #6826

Omg, poor poor you. :disappointed_relieved:

Haha… Yeah, that was just an image I did some time back for a play on words… I actually thought you were speaking about the Teddy-Bear image at first. Forgot I was using the Eye-scream image. :slight_smile: My wife has always asked me where I come up with the ideas of images like this. :smile: My imagination can get a little wild when I’m doing artwork.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6828

Thank you! :kissing_heart: feeling much better but my face is still super swollen. Just booked my appt for the 11th December to get the crowns fitted!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6829

It all feels a bit weird that the moment! :laughing: I enjoyed scrambled eggs for lunch!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6830

The staff even stayed late to finish taking all the impressions! Brilliant dentist, can’t wait to see the end result! :hugs:

That looks DELISH!

Random lunch at my desk. (No, I won’t use all the butter.)

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6833

Ooooh go on, do! :wink:

:rofl: tempting!

(Jane) #6835

Cinnamon toast chaffle with butter and powdered Swerve

(Jane) #6836

New lunch dish at a local steak restaurant. Totally keto! Chicken smothered in cheese, mushrooms and bacon. Had a Caesar salad as my side.

I didn’t Keto this today lol, but I was curious if anyone has tried this? And especially interested if anyone has tried it and is aware if it had any negative impact on ketosis or bg? I am thinking of sending some to a loved one interested in Keto (type II diabetic with some dental recovery issues happening so liquids are a must and must be as close to zero effort as possible for them lol).

('Jackie P') #6838

Just the job after a busy day and a walk home in the pouring rain :blush: . Tuna chaffwich for lunch!

Keto art😊

You are going to look beautiful :grin: