What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Sliced (okay mostly mangled) brisket with green beans and Brussels sprouts.

IMG_20191111_185136

Oh, and a lot of fat!

(Tessa) #6780

How was this? I saw this online the other night too and pinned it for later. Would you make any changes? It looks good, can’t wait to try it!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6781

It was really good! I used mild Italian sausage instead of hot, I didn’t use garlic or onions, and I opted for no Parmesan for less calories.

Cold, wet and just an overall dreary day. - Doesn’t help it’s also my first day back to work after being off. :slightly_frowning_face: Decided to run out and just grab some burgers. Choices for any hot foods are not very great in this vicinity. … So just Two Quarter Pounders and Two Double Cheese-Burgers. Added some Olives and Pickles and one can of Potted Meat for flavor. … Still quite …Blah.

IMG_2017

(Susan) #6783

Lasagna made with chicken breast deli slices for noodles (a bit too brown for my liking) and a bag o’ chaffles. Tried out my new waffle maker. I haven’t tasted any of it, it is all for OMAD work lunches. I will make a Reuben. I will freeze most of the lasagna.

(Heather Meyer) #6784

were ya camping??

(Heather Meyer) #6785

How hard to be a starving artist at the same time as being a cook…what a paradox! :wink:

Not Camping, just Bow Hunting. Small wooded area just 1/4 mile behind my house. (Wooded section that runs around the houses where I’m at) … But soon to start hunting a much bigger property, a farm just another 1/4 mile in the opposite direction. Still in walking distance, but much better terrain. :slight_smile:

Thawed out some leftover brisket and put it to good use.

Sautéed a little onion and jalapeños in butter. Shredded the brisket and added that along with cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, sharp cheddar and cooked cauliflower to the onion mixture. Topped with bacon and sour cream. It was so good and cheesy and comforting in our near record low temps here in Alabama.

(Karen) #6788

Turkey sausage and cabbage keto Buddha bowl with a soft boiled egg and spicy mayo

Busy doing some other stuff, no one really acting like they wanted anything tonight, but then a little later just decided to make-shift a quick meal. Simply Keto-Cheesy Bites (Or something like it) … Just took some Provolone slices, added 5 slices of Pepperoni, a piece of thick Bacon and little Cheddar on top.

Ate 5 of these myself, along with some Pecans and 2 Squares Lindt’s Dark Chocolate and some Roasted Peanuts. Also a glass of Almond Milk

(Jody) #6790

Monday OMAD:

2x 8oz (80/20) burgers, Cheese, 2 bratwurst

Tuesday OMAD:
2x 8oz (80/20) burgers, Cheese, 2 bratwurst
(I put my burgers in paranthesis)

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6791

Aaaah, so just a side dish then?! :rofl:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6792

I am home sick from work but at least I get to have this! This chaffle isn’t the tastiest on it’s own, but it’s a nice edible plate for all the other delicious things.

Another Chaffle pizza with sauce, cheese, bacon, sausage, onions, peppers, jalapenos, buffalo sauce and cream cheese.

('Jackie P') #6793

I hope you feel better soon :slightly_smiling_face:. That looks delicious.
I have some friends staying over on Friday and I’m working tomorrow so getting ahead.
I made some celery, celariac, apple and Roquefort soup in the instant pot.

Totally delicious😋
I also made a lemon and lime mousse courtesy of @KetoSnaps. I added some fresh lemon and lime juice :yum:. Fabulous! Thanks Rebecca

I have a tuna mayo, with capers and cucumber chaffwhich ready for work tomorrow .

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6794

Jackie, that looks delicious and since we just got our first snow and its nasty cold here, it’s definitely soup season!

I’m going to have to google celariac. I’ve never heard of it!

Edit: googled it, it’s celery root! Duh me.

(Susan) #6795

I hope that you will feel better soon, and that looks delicious =).

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6796

Awwww thanks, that makes me feel all warm inside! :slight_smile: Enjoy! Funnily enough we’ve got exactly this for pud tonight! Last two of my latest batch of six - sob!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6797

When everyone gets sick around me, I get almost sick, meaning the low grade symptoms but never the full blown thing (sometimes I wonder if it’s psychosomatic) and I always keep going to work because I’m saving my sick days for when I am super sick. Alas, it’s the end of the year so I decided to take a pajama, no shower and slippers day, plus my car is covered in ice again and nobody wants to mess with that!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6798

Hope you feel much better soon! :+1: