What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Jane) #6759

Regular should be fine! That way you can try a couple before you buy a new appliance. At least it doesn’t take up much space lol.

(Rebecca ) #6760

That cake looks delicious!!! (and so does the steak!)

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6761

Thanks! In fact it was a big disappointment as it was so dry!

It was 350g peanut butter, 3 eggs, 2tsp baking powder, some vanilla extract and 30g of 90% chocolate, chopped into chips.

Cooked it for 20 mins and it looked and smelled amazing!

I spread it with 2 servings of keto chocolate mousse.

I didn’t really like it because it was so dry. But I was impressed that 100g of the cake (including the filling) was 11g carbohydrate rather than the 50g of my pre-keto favourite birthday cake recipe! (Not impressed enough to want to make it again, though!)

:rofl:

(Rebecca ) #6762

:rofl:Looks and smells matter, too!!! I use a “Keto Mug Cake” recipe on occasion that is easy and tasty.
1 T Butter
2 T Cream Cheese
1/2 t Vanilla
1/2 t Lemon Extract
2 T Coconut Flour
1 T Monk Fruit Sweetener Powder
1 Egg
1/4 t Baking Powder
Melt the first 2 in a mug in the microwave, about 20-30 seconds. Add the rest, stir together. Microwave 1 minute 20 seconds…you have cake!!!

My dogs would get jealous. If I can get to the marrow I eat it myself (unless my daughter finds out then she wants it for herself). :smile:

:joy: I decided to share, she’s an old doggie, she deserves a treat every once in a while :slight_smile:

(Jody) #6765

Friday OMAD:

6x Whopper Patties w/ cheese (from home … lol)

Saturday OMAD:

Texas de Brazil !!

Sunday OMAD:

2x Chaffles w/ Fried Spam and cheese, A pack of salami and i did NOT eat the Vienna Sausages (thought it might be too much “processed meat” for one night. lol

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6766

Ooooh this sounds like one to try next birthday - thank you! I very very rarely bake - I’m more of a whisk-er (I go cream-based for any desserts I’m making) but it’s good to have a cake recipe up my sleeve!

('Jackie P') #6767

Lunch with the girlies!

Chicken liver parfait with salad to start.
Then their homemade burger pattie with more salad!

Coffee and cream to finish.
Ps. I didn’t eat the caramelized onions😇

My husband went off for a two-week business trip and left me this in the oven :slight_smile: brisket, pork leg and beef chuck…i’m fine for the week :slight_smile:

Regular breakfast meal at lunch, after a morning Hunt… Fried Eggs, Bacon and Sausage.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6770

This was horrible! :joy::nauseated_face: too dense, too much mince and poor choice of cheese…I put gouda and edam in there and it was too bland.

I made up for it with some whizzed up cream and berries :blush:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6771

Hammy cauliflower cheese.

Ingredients: ham, cauliflower, cheese and seasoning.

The cheese sauce (cauliflower stalk and leaves, strong grated cheddar):

Ham and cauliflower into the sauce:

More cheese on top!

(Jane) #6772

Test baking for Thanksgiving.

The corn extract is a game changer for cornbread!

Made two “white bread” chaffles with almond flour since my dressing recipe used cornbread and white bread. Mixed it up with some onion/celery sautéed in butter, sage, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and a small bit of chicken broth.

This was a winner!

(Ellen) #6773

Is the new avatar one of your drawings?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6774

Steven’s Breakfast and Lunch

Breakfast

Hamburger Patty chopped up, Spaghetti Squash, Avocado and one Egg and Bacon on the side.

Lunch

Wilted Bacon Salad with Goat Yoghurt Vinaigrette and Homemade Sauerkraut.

I forgot to photograph my breakfast after fixing Steven’s food

Scrambled Eggs with Grape Tomatoes, Avocado and Vermont White Cheddar, big side of Bacon. I’ve got a Rib Eye in the Sousvide bath for my dinner later on. :cowboy_hat_face:

Do you think the corn extract would work in a chaffle? Or maybe your cornbread recipe as a waffle?

Beef shepherds pie of sorts topped with loaded cauliflower mash :yum:

No Ma’am, just an image I came across that I liked. :slight_smile: Since I’m Hunting again, I thought it appropriate for my recent mood. :+1: … My Wife also got permission for us to hunt a larger piece of property near our home, so heading over there to meet the owner in a few moments. Just eating a quick bite first. :slight_smile:

Chicken, Broccoli and a Salad…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6778

Rib Eye :cut_of_meat:

Sousvide Rib Eye with Espresso Chipotle Rub. :cowboy_hat_face: