What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Came out the woods for a bite… Eggs, Bacon, Sausage (2 types) and Scrapple. Almond Milk and Coffee

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6740

Hanging a bit today :joy: mince, veg and cheese sauce is all I could be bothered to do!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6741

Italian Style Scramble with Sausage

Eggs with Fresno Chili Peppers, Grape Tomatoes, Capers, Fresh Basil, Garlic and Romano Cheese on everything!

I hope you’re all having a great Veterans Day weekend an I thank all of you Veterans here on the forum for your service. :cowboy_hat_face:

Doubled up the KetoConnect chicken crust pizza to make one big one, 1/4 slices very filling topped with a small amount of ricotta, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and fresh mozzarella pearls and drizzled a little EVOO on top right before eating.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6743

Aren’t you a veteran too, David?? If so, thank YOU for your service too :heart:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6744

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6745

@beccs No, I was a post Vietnam war hippie kid in San Diego. The draft registration ended the year I was 17 but they hadn’t been actually drafting for a few years. I was a musician and cook back then. Living the starving artist rock star pipe dream. I might have been better off if I had enlisted in retrospect. :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face::guitar:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6746

Well I think you turned out to be pretty epic, David :wink:

(Jane) #6747

Steak, cauli mash and a fathead dough/garlic/Parmesan bread thingie. It was just ok.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6748

I finally joined the ranks of chaffle folk this weekend. I got a nifty Oyster brand iron on Amazon for $19. I made one with egg and mozz and topped it with Rao’s marinara, sauteed bacon and green pepper, fresh spinach and more mozzarella cheese. Filling and tasty!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6749

Black and Bleu Burger

Broccoli sautéed in the drippings and Spaghetti Squash with Butter, Allulose and Pumpkin Pie Spice for desert.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6750

Man now I feel like I have to do it :roll_eyes::joy: no but seriously, I have a full size waffle iron that I got as a gift for my second (failed) wedding :joy: and I have used it a grand total of zero times :upside_down_face: I’ve been drooling over all the Chaffle pics but as you well know, I’m lazy. But I think I may actually make some next weekend, maybe treat myself to a homemade brunch :thinking:

Dinner… Salad, broccoli with Butter, Salmon, Roast Beef, Pepperoni and Pickles.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6752

Becca, it’s literally easier and less messy than using a skillet. I mean, you wipe it off with a paper towel when you’re done. And it does the cooking for you, no flipping, no spatula. Do it!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6753

You have appealed to my lazy ways :smiley:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #6754

Not my best photo, but some of my favorite foods.

Just a 1/4 of an avocado, green olives, fresh ground chuck burger with artisan smoked blue cheese and homemade bacon. Sprinkled with smoked kosher salt. Do you think I like smoked foods?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6755

That was my goal.

(Jane) #6756

I tried using my round Belgium waffle maker but the indentations are too big and they either came out too thick or full of holes.

I picked up one of the mini Dash ones at Target for $10 and it makes much better chaffles. If yours is a regular waffle maker it should be ok.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6757

Hm thanks for the tip, mine is regular but if that doesn’t work I can spare $10 for the dash one :grin:

(Susan) #6758

Mine makes 4 chaffles. I got it Friday. It’s still in the box.