What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(traci simpson) #643

WINNING!!! that looks really good. easy to make?

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #644

I tried chicken thighs tonight…don’t get me wrong I did like them, but I needed to eat five of them to feel full! :laughing:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #645

…Actually, make that 6 of them! :joy:

('Jackie P') #646

:joy:that good eh?

(Jody) #647

Game changer. It add a delicious richness!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #648

I do love a bit of crispy seasoned chicken skin!!! :drooling_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #649

Wow, call Jody and Dave so you can join the big eaters club! How did you do it? They must have been small. With the added fat and skin I would have thought you’d fill up sooner. 500g. of chicken legs puts me out. :cowboy_hat_face:

Took off a little early today to start the weekend and decided to clear some stuff out since I wasn’t going straight home… Pepperoni, Pork Rinds and Potted Meat, Sardines, Herring Fillets, Olives and Pickles.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #651

I honestly don’t know where it all goes @David_Stilley :joy: some days I’m kinda proud of myself!
I definitely wasn’t blessed with a satiety signal!

(Diane) #652

I’ve seen frozen artichoke hearts at Trader Joe’s. They may or may not still carry these. I’ll check the next time I go.

('Jackie P') #653

Sometimes I take the skin off and cook it separately! Love it.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #654

@DiMo Thanks Diane, I’ve been looking for an excuse to go there, seems they’re really big on pre prepared foods so mostly not interesting although I heard about something else there recently I was wanting to pick up…what was it? :roll_eyes:

(Ernest) #655

I cook them sous vide, 150 for at least 2 hours while I do other things.
For the “dressing” I keep a log of roasted garlic compound butter, melt that, squeeze a little lemon juice, a dash of chipotle powder.
Dry the wings and flash fry in HOT HOT refined coconut oil (refined is flavorless and has higher smoke point)
They’re already cooked, all frying for is color and crisp. Toss in the garlic butter and pass them through the facehole and into the belly.

(Diane) #656

Trader Joe’s does have pre-cooked pork belly which I’ll get brave enough to try someday. I really like their applewood smoked bacon, toasted hazelnuts, 1000 day Gouda, Everything But the Bagel Seasoning blend (great on eggs, avocados and… well … almost everything), Gluten Free Norwegian Crispbread, frozen riced cauliflower, frozen mushroom medley, etc.

(Alec) #657

No, but my hunger levels vary in the morning. Much depends on whether I ran the previous day, and what I ate.

(Jane) #658

Had a shrimp taco with a low carb (5 net) tortilla. Then just had a plate of the fixings w/o a tortilla

(Alec) #659

Back to normal… composing replies in front of eggs bennie with bacon…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #660

Creole Keto

Creole Sauce with Andouille Sausage over Zoodles and Blackened Chicken Thigh, Bacon and Keisarinna Cheese :man_cook:t3:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Alec) #661

Family roast in the oven for tonight: slow cooking for 6 hours. Pork with my home grown apples getting stewed for some apple sauce (I will only have a small amount). Lots of lovely salt on top to make the crackling.

(Alec) #662

Turned into this…